[[ UMM..**JAY-Z'S FUNKMASTER FLEX "GRAMMY FAMILY (FREESTYLE)" APPRECATION** ]]

smokin.gif

In light of all this TIger Woods mess it just makes the verses all the realier.

"...If you succeed prepare to be crucified/mmmm...media meddles/n___s sue you, you settle/every chance they get, they remind you you ghetto/"

"The game stays the same/the names change/so its best for those to not overdose on being famous/most kings get driven so insane that they try to hit thesame vein that Kurt Cobain did/"

Bars. Easily top 3 verses or songs, whatever of the year

Was trying to find this for a quick download but came across this thread some how on google... needed a bump
pimp.gif

About to frame these Lyrics and then put them on my wall. S_ don't make no damn sense how crazy this verse is
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

sick.gif
son straight !+!#$%+ on the industry...

See Ceasar/See Brutus?
laugh.gif

Gordon Gekko...

alot of the *##$ he was saying is over people's heads though...

....coldplay

I know all the words to this.... my favorite Freestyle all time... shouts to Nas' 2006 joint "I'm a maniac beast, and yall should fear Nas....

I heard theres a version floating around called "corporate takeover" where he spit this whole thing on the neptunes joint. Yall kno what im talkin about

i was blessed to hear this live, it was so crazy i literarily pullled over and proceeded to
pimp.gif
. i was goin NUTS

This freestyle greater than his entire career put a together (and bunch of other rappers for that matter) post retirement.

Just thought of it today. Wanted to give the thread a bump.

"The more successful, the more stressful
The more and more I transform to Gordon Gekko
In the race to a billion

I believe this line deserves more analyzation. Your description is spot on but I think this line works on two levels. The first is the Gordon gecko reference which jay uses The name “Gordon gecko

Back
Top Bottom