[[ UMM..**JAY-Z'S FUNKMASTER FLEX "GRAMMY FAMILY (FREESTYLE)" APPRECATION** ]]

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Let me be the first to say that I just don't see what's so good about this song. This is probably the third or fourth time I've heard it and I just don't see what so amazing. A couple of hot lines but the rest was whatever.
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

the man says cagey...look it up, it's like sly, like a Fox....he's not talking about KG
smh.gif
@ yall stretch armstrongs.....

laugh.gif

I havent checked this thread since December, so I don't know if this was directed at me or not
laugh.gif

But I like deepinthajeep, so I'll respond respectfully.

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree. Yes I know what the word "cagey" means. I just think it was a double entendre and he meant itlike that. If you disagree I can see why. but I like the line better when I imagine thats what he was going for and just couldnt find a way to make it fitseamlessly, because even as a weak punch like that, it's very good.

Now I need to go back and double check if I'm even the one he was going after with that comment
roll.gif

I dont care, call it gravedigging but i was just laying down listening to my ipod onshuffle and this $#+ came on.. first time hearing it in months and my face was like
sick.gif
just like the first time i heard it.. pure crack
pimp.gif

Still listen to it weekly.....I wish I could get a ringtone of it right when he's saying....

everybody wanna be the king till shots ring
you layin on the balcony w/ holes in ya dream
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Listening to it now (that i saw the post
laugh.gif
)

There is not a better rapper than this man. this freestyle = dropping 100pts in one half
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by That Ether

Like dude above said this IS NO FREESTYLE. It's the verses from a song that was slated for KC. He didn't release the song though. Jay-Z doesn't freestyle anyway. Every time he goes on Hot 97 he spits something that is made for an album. Remember he spit the verse from The Watcher Pt. 2 before BP2 came out. He also spit that verse from Dear Summer on Hot97 while promoting Bleek and Gunz. He always does that so this shouldn't be praised as some off the top of the dome +@@!. Either way, the joint is still better than the whole KC album...Real Talk...
doesnt matter he doesnt write anything down, so everything is basically a "freestyle" im not saying that was off the dome, but he doesnt write so its still amazing

didnt he say in a different freestyle, "i can drop 4 more albums off memory, ima do this until im 80!!!"

when i heard that i was
eek.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
thats tufffffff

I can drop 4 more albums off memory, yall aint never gonna be better than me. (If I cant do it remix)

Can I get a lob of that "Dear Summer" on the black rob beat. Never heard that before. Thank you.

PLEASE!!

That flow was god sent..hence j hova! but seriously, that freestyle is one of my favorites of all time.

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

I have a feeling "Most Kings" will eventually make it to a hov mixtape near you in 08'. *winks*

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom