UNAMEITCHALLENGE vol:beans, greens, potatoes, tomatoes

MVP

Supporter
Unlike the mannequin challenge this one actually requires some skill. And the beat is fiye, literally goes with everything. There's been remixes as well to a few songs as well lIke DMX.

Don't know why but the lady in church that is scanning after Pastor Shirley says "LOOK" has me in tears damn near every time.

I'm tired of these kids doing these challenges. They need to open a book and challenge themselves to get good grades

Most of the people doing them are adults though [emoji]128517[/emoji]

All these videos used to be cool, but nowadays people are rushing to start all these challenges and because the next big thing. Now they're just oversaturated and boring in like 3 days.

I laughed at lady listing it like that and then the 2 brothas behind her and then the other lady scanning the crowd :lol:

But I am tired of all these dumb challenges. This and the mannequin one. Granted I barely keep up. To me it was just yesterday everybody was doing that other running man dance.

I assume this one will be dead when Jimmy Fallon and Ellen Degeners start dancing to it on their shows. Maybe right after we can get a sequel to black ppl's Thanksgiving be like.... and white ppl's Thanksgiving be like.... :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom