Under Armour Curry 6 $130 — OUT NOW — ICON $160

just chat with UA service rep, my shoes have been built tho when i check it it says confirmed only. it should be shipped out next week from overseas and once it clears customs i will get a UPS tracking number. ordered 2/7/19, sounds about right, 7-8 weeks lead time.

normally, Women's version of basketball shoes are kinda have some differences compared to its Men's counterpart...

now im curious if the United We Win would be like that or if the sizing is just a gimmick to strengthen its promotion

Stopped by the popup when they opened. Here’s the sole of the shoe. Solid in the forefoot. The popup women’s international pairs all say sample inside it.
9850ED2C-A6F8-4284-AFAD-DD8A1E18666B.jpeg

I’ve been meaning to go to the pop up shop.
mooby mooby is there a good selection of apparel? I’d like to get that Oakland 10 tank top, or something similar.
95320446-42F5-42C0-8639-9534D0CD64CA.jpeg

Jayou Ayen Jayou Ayen They don’t have that tank top but they do have shirts with that logo on the chest. Different colors of that logo and shirt to match. A few other Curry Colorway themed shirts as well. Shirts are $35. Dad caps with that Logo for $30.
C35D73D1-150A-4225-A918-757474211173.jpeg

Stopped by the popup when they opened. Here’s the sole of the shoe. Solid in the forefoot. The popup women’s international pairs all say sample inside it.
9850ED2C-A6F8-4284-AFAD-DD8A1E18666B.jpeg

I like the colorway. They also have the fixed forefoot sole. Do we have confirmation that other recent colorways have the fix too?

will give this zero3 iii a chance... il wait for in foot pics before saying anything bad...

Not a great looking shoe from the pics about but they probably look better on foot. Not something I'm excited to tryout at this point...

Damn only three more cws for these... I still have hope that one of them will be a nice one. So far, the colorways for these have been disappointing. :frown: Not even ICON was good.

I never would cop ua basketball shoes, but the neon volt pair i saw over the weekend while hooping caught my attention.

Holla at me when these go down to like $50-$60

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom