Under Armour Curry 6 $130 — OUT NOW — ICON $160

3B507079-ADA6-4397-95CA-A867C817B393.jpeg

so that means only 2 more cw (aside from the dubnation)?

Last edited:
Curry 6 splash Party out now...
mad why didnt they made this with a one piece outsode

Didn't know Champs got the Splash Party and they are not excluded from promo. My size sold out. Could've saved 20% had I known. There are sizes 11 and up and code is GETLUCKY
I ordered from UA on Thursday.

Last edited:
Didn't know Champs got the Splash Party and they are not excluded from promo. My size sold out. Could've saved 20% had I known. There are sizes 11 and up and code is GETLUCKY
I ordered from UA on Thursday.

woah...why didnt i look at champs...damn...

Gotta stay on champs for UA gear- with the Armoury stores they tend to get a ton of UA stuff now.

BS3020612-103_BEU_E_0.jpg

FROM THE CELLAR TO THE PENTHOUSE
Curry 6 Dub Nation Colorway a Nod to the People and the Process that Ignited the Warriors' Success
Legendary status isn't given; it's earned, through sweat, work and team building. That journey is filled with people who can inspire an individual to take the leap - singular moments that can define a career. For Stephen Curry, one of those moments was with Golden State Warriors coach and mentor, Mark Jackson.

In 2012, the Warriors and their young talent were just starting to show some upside after decades in the cellar of the Western Conference. During practice in Stephen’s fourth season, Coach Jackson challenged Stephen with a statement he would never forget: “You can be an all time-great if you really put your mind to it.” So he did.

A couple years later, Stephen is breaking record after record. Whether it be pulling up from 30 with ice in his veins or showcasing handles that send defenders flying, Stephen has become, undoubtedly, one of the greatest players of all time. He’s changed the game of basketball forever – and he’s done it for the Dub Nation. Game... ruined.

After hanging three banners in the rafters at Oracle, Stephen is working on his next championship. And like in years past, Stephen’s latest signature shoe will also celebrate the Warriors’ crisp white and royal blue home jerseys, and the path it takes to become champions.

We brought Dub Nation to the Curry 6. These are the colors of champions.
- Stephen Curry
The Curry 6 Dub Nation colorway sports a bright and crisp white knit upper, rides atop a solid rubber split outsole for maximum traction, and gets cushioning from a royal blue full-length HOVR midsole, state-of-the art cushioning technology from the minds at Under Armour. Of course, yellow accents match the now iconic Warriors home jerseys for a look that is undeniably all about Dub Nation – on or off the court.

Additionally, Under Armour's collaboration with Stance will see a Curry 6 Dub Nation colorway inspired sock release. Check out the UA Curry 6 x Stance socks on UA.com.

The Under Armour Curry 6 Dub Nation colorway releases on UA.com, at UA Brand Houses, and at select retail partners for $130 USD on April 5. Limited pairs of the new colorway will be available beginning March 29 exclusively at the SC30 x Oakland pop up shop located at 472 9th Street in downtown Oakland. The pop-up is open 12-7 PM PT Friday through Sunday and during the Warriors' home game days.

^those are cleeaaan, id cop with slight discount haha.

Any idea when the Curry 7 might leak or drop? Seems like it’d be soon or the next few months.

I’m ready for the 7s. The 6s were a bust for me :frown:

As a dubs and Curry fan, I’m trying to have at least one version of each of his signature shoes and I just haven’t really liked any of the color ways thus far.

The 3’s were horrendous, some ragrets there ha

i ****ed up badly

i was looking for a 20 percent off no minimum eastbay code and remembered a rep gave me one a few months back but it expired feb 11 but i still tried the code and it worked so i bought some pumas that were on sale and when i completed my order i noticed it discounted twice so i got 40 percent off

had i known this before i would have got the curry 6 and other **** :smh:

I’ve seen the double discount get applied a few times when I’ve gone through checkout but the final price always got corrected to have the discount applied once. Hope it works out for you actually getting the double discount.

i thought i would have my first pair of Curry 6 after i ordered the Splash Party from champs, but then, my package was lost...
Champs said they delivered it but i havent got any...
damn....

Options added on ICON for that Young Wolf (grey two-tone upper, grey external shank and sock liner print)
screenshot-www.underarmour.com-2019.04.01-17-01-20.png
screenshot-www.underarmour.com-2019.04.01-17-01-47.png

Back
Top Bottom