Under Armour Curry 6 $130 — OUT NOW — ICON $160

Thought about going the Cali Roots route, but decided to use my FL birthday coupon instead, in case any issues arise.

does footlocker refund shipping as well? might buy a pair from them online and (if i have to) return them in store. want to order from both UA and FTL in case one of them does have the solid outsole.

edit: the two 'oakland' reviews i've seen on youtube both have the split sole design. the dream might be dead =/

Last edited:
Pair I just looked at at a Champs store has the split sole design. Looking more and more like no solid sole

Colors match up just the black is listed first which usually means the upper is that color but those should be them
Capture+_2019-06-02-11-59-53_20190602120257176.jpg

Smh I wish they stuck with the simple black/gold and white/gold finals CW, not some watermelon looking CW.

mine finally came in and it's the non one-piece sole (size 10)

ordered a pair for my bro too (size 12) and his is the same as mine.

Checked out the Oakland pair at FTL and they have split outsole. Not sure why the solid outsole is shown if nobody got them. Maybe the 30 pairs that Curry gave out got them.

A couple guys I know have gone through 2-3 pairs each in various colorways with the sole peeling problem, so I'm holding off on buying a pair until I can get a solid outsole. Might have to wait for the 7s at this rate...

just got a call from the pop up shop saying my pair was there - it's not the solid outsole...

Forgive me if it has already been discussed but how is the hovr cushion on these? Is it anywhere near the phantom?

A couple guys I know have gone through 2-3 pairs each in various colorways with the sole peeling problem, so I'm holding off on buying a pair until I can get a solid outsole. Might have to wait for the 7s at this rate...

Icon is the way to go. Sucks you have to pay $20 more. UA should've did the right thing and offered Icon the same price as general retail.

my friend bought a GR pair and it has uniform outsole, it's the pair with white toebox, blue upper.

Wearing these today with my 10 in the town pop up shirt, proud of them for fighting despite the bad deck dealt.

Attachments

• 1BB7F512-C082-4F9C-A1A5-C4006BC2CDA8.jpeg
    1BB7F512-C082-4F9C-A1A5-C4006BC2CDA8.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom