Under Armour Curry 6 $130 — OUT NOW — ICON $160

Well at least they seem to have fixed the outsole issue
screenshot-www.underarmour.com-2019.02.07-14-04-23.png

Yes all colors. The back is showing the HOVR and the front looks to be one piece as it's not changing the color to the midsole. It might just be how it is for the rendering and changes on finished product. Just wait for people to get them to verify.
At least they have yellow outsole that's all I want. I'll order once eBates go up to 10%
screenshot-www.underarmour.com-2019.02.07-14-58-42.png

Last edited:
Yes all colors. The back is showing the HOVR and the front looks to be one piece as it's not changing the color to the midsole. It might just be how it is for the rendering and changes on finished product. Just wait for people to get them to verify.
At least they have yellow outsole that's all I want. I'll order once eBates go up to 10%
screenshot-www.underarmour.com-2019.02.07-14-58-42.png
Nice icon!

Some interesting options on the Icon 6s. Pretty disappointed there isn't a yellow upper option...

I was hoping for these to be two toned (like how the White/Black GR is). More money saved I guess.

588BC0E3-E8ED-4656-914A-D129D01D1915.jpeg

Worked with Footlocker for an All-Star campaign and I had the Volt Curry 6’s. Nice af in person. If I still balled id def pickup a pair.
Is this gonna release at all Footlocker? All I know in NYC no footlocker got the Curry. Only Champs and not all the color.

588BC0E3-E8ED-4656-914A-D129D01D1915.jpeg

Worked with Footlocker for an All-Star campaign and I had the Volt Curry 6’s. Nice af in person. If I still balled id def pickup a pair.

Those are sweet. How is the sizing in them vs older curry shoes (1s and 2s). Looks like the local Finish line is getting them Friday and I may have to run over during work to check out.

Last edited:
Those are sweet. How is the sizing in them vs older curry shoes (1s and 2s). Looks like the local Finish line is getting them Friday and I may have to run over during work to check out.

They had my TTS available, I usually half size up on my ball kicks but I feel if I did on these then the ankle part woudnt feel stable enough. TTS was generous.

Back
Top Bottom