Under Armour Curry 6 $130 — OUT NOW — ICON $160

Stopped by the UA popup shop in Oakland today. They're dropping the 10 In The Town hats and shirts in different colorways starting tomorrow(All Star Weekend). Only youth sizes available for the hoodie as the Mens got recalled due to bad embroidery. They were still setting up so Im sure they'll have more dropping/giveaways/etc.

bpun8SfWRDaQTds0EOkUAA.jpg
ZLhoNr8DRoyfbcTE0Lg2CA.jpg

The cw selection and ICON have been disappointing so far :frown:

Just a question - how can ICON be disappointing when you can add your own image/picture? I’ve never used it so I really don’t know where you are coming from.

Just a question - how can ICON be disappointing when you can add your own image/picture? I’ve never used it so I really don’t know where you are coming from.

you can only use pictures/images on the sockliner of Curry6..
you cant put images on the upper, and the color choices are only 7
(for comparison, you can put images on the Hovr Havoc Low and it has more than 40 color options if you dont want an image)

that is what makes it disappointing

You should try it. You’ll find that you can only upload an image to use on the insole. The 1s and 5s allowed you to upload an image onto the upper, and you could design from there. The blocking with the current options make the 6s look bland. I hope they change it.

I like the silohette of the 6s. It could have great colorblocking, but they aren’t doing them justice with the cws they’re pumping out and “ICON” is a dud, IMO.

You should try it. You’ll find that you can only upload an image to use on the insole. The 1s and 5s allowed you to upload an image onto the upper, and you could design from there. The blocking with the current options make the 6s look bland. I hope they change it.

I like the silohette of the 6s. It could have great colorblocking, but they aren’t doing them justice with the cws they’re pumping out and “ICON” is a dud, IMO.

Yeah, I see your point now. I made a pair of Drive 4 at the UCLA event last year and the images on the side were great. Sockliner does me no good for ICON. Who’s gonna see that?

Stopped by the UA popup shop in Oakland today. They're dropping the 10 In The Town hats and shirts in different colorways starting tomorrow(All Star Weekend). Only youth sizes available for the hoodie as the Mens got recalled due to bad embroidery. They were still setting up so Im sure they'll have more dropping/giveaways/etc.

bpun8SfWRDaQTds0EOkUAA.jpg
ZLhoNr8DRoyfbcTE0Lg2CA.jpg

Hi fam! I'd like to ask for an assist please on the 10 in Town black shirt (M) and cap. Paypal ready and got a $40 off 100 code at UA exp 2-March to give. :smile: Thanks in advance!

I think the current ones being sold have the sole area under the toe filled in now.

that is probably online...
the one branch that i went in today still have that expose hover... (though im from another country so that is probably a reason)

I ordered the volts and they have the exposed hover. I think I'm going to return them, they are a little underwhelming in person.

Back
Top Bottom