Under Armour Curry 7 HOVR + MICRO G

when is the official date of the pair Nightwing reviewed? I am seeing like 4 different dates, I found a place online that is selling them for $160 shipped

Overhead looks nice

EHvNN9UX4AUp2W5

What are the images on the back I wonder

EHvNN0aWsAATpvv

3 symbols on the heel tab represents his 3 kids
wolf - Canon, unicorn - Riley, butterfly - Ryan

Saw the grade school version at Champs (Southland Mall in Hayward, CA). Probably gonna pass this cw because of the orange-pinkish color. ICON might be the first pair before a black based pair comes out.

Saw the grade school version at Champs (Southland Mall in Hayward, CA). Probably gonna pass this cw because of the orange-pinkish color. ICON might be the first pair before a black based pair comes out.

curious, is the pinkish orangeish part somehow close to this ultraboost?

Attachments

• 71PEzrO98jL._SX700_.jpg
    71PEzrO98jL._SX700_.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 333
Performance review was good. Looks like a shoe right up my alley, aside from the possible narrowness. But UA shoes usually work pretty well.

An interesting interview with the designer. I liked this part:

UA: For the Curry 6, the colorways all tied back to Oakland in some way, celebrating Stephen’s 10 Years in The Town. Now that the Golden State Warriors are in San Francisco, what will the colorways focus on this year? Is there a colorway you're most excited about?

LG: It was really special to be able to honor Stephen’s time in Oakland with the Curry 6 colorways. Without giving too much away, we’re tying each Curry 7 colorway back to Stephen’s game and interests, in fun and unique ways throughout the season.

Stephen will wear my favorite colorway on Christmas Day. I won’t scoop the design details here, but I’m really excited to see it on court.

UA: What's next for the Curry line?

LG: I was excited to see the Curry 6 adapted as a spikeless golf shoe for the Range Unlimited collection. There's more in store for the Curry 7 off the court. As for beyond the Curry 7, I'll just say there's a lot to be excited about.

Damn we won't be seeing any new colorways/PEs on court for quite awhile.

Yeah that's gotta suck to have the athlete hurt literally the day before the shoe releases. I still can't believe the page isn't live on ua's website, but I guess it's not that unusual.

The page is up at UA and its...the black ones. At least on mobile. Only thing there is the black ones in 360 view so far (and not yet for sale)

Back
Top Bottom