Under Armour Curry 7 HOVR + MICRO G

Sour Patch released here in HK. Got the neons~ I went with sz10 in these. All my currys (non playoffs) 2 and 3 are in 10s. The 7s are heavily padded especially in the heel and sides of the foot.

curry 7.jpg

Picked up a pair of the first colorway today. I do a lot of running and when I am not running I like to wear shoes with stability/arch support. The Curry 7 is the perfect firm/support I need cause sometimes too much comfort and little support makes my feet/back hurt.

I stopped playing ball because of my knees(I’m washed) but if your looking for a good supportive sneaker these are nice!

Tried them on today. More comfortable than I expected. Wasn’t a fan of the lace setup as I felt like I couldn’t really tighten the sneakers with the laces as constructed. But overall they had a solid aesthetic.

JS”

just waiting for the black pair before i scoop myself some 7s. Didn't want to get the first colorway cuz someone at the gym would immediately step on them lol.

picked up the first colorway and worn them twice. I love them but going to sell them. I got a pair of the Jordan XI from the shock drop and probably going to wear those into the ground

they are a size 9.5, any one interested PM me, will probably let them go for $80 shipped. Going to throw them on EBay later on but always like giving NT the first dibs for a discounted price.

It’s reported he’s shopping around for a deal. I can see UA giving him a signature shoe. I don’t know if Nike will do that for him.

That would be a huge get for Under Armour honestly. They don’t have any other “big” names (Embiid but I don’t know how they’re marketing him and bigs don’t sell kicks). They need to have another athlete with a signature model.

JS”

What about them causes you to rank them so high?

fit me perfect without having to overtighten, traction has been insane, just enough cushion that I’m not hurting But still feels quick and low (not as low as the 4-5-6). Only thing is the materials, and they feel cheap, but they work.

fit me perfect without having to overtighten, traction has been insane, just enough cushion that I’m not hurting But still feels quick and low (not as low as the 4-5-6). Only thing is the materials, and they feel cheap, but they work.

Thanks for the breakdown.

JS”

This are wild on court haha.
Triple double for Luka in them with the W. If he’s superstitious he’s def gonna wear em
Again.

That’s a huge nod to see Steph shoutout Luka and UA in his post. Might really give the young fella something to consider. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nike throws a lot his way given he has superstar potential.
39517181-E63A-4BAE-8CA5-99E892CE698F.png

UA getting in on the action as well. I’m sure it doesn’t mean it’s a done deal but very interesting.

JS”

Last edited:
Doncic was wearing these and the Mavs got down double digits in the 2nd quarter and he switched out of them. Pretty sure he went back into the Protro IVs he had on the other day, but the black/yellow version.

Back
Top Bottom