Under Armour X MLB DEAL 2020 = RIP, NIKE TAKING OVER!

Those discount stores are the only places I get my shorts and shirts from.

Get my Nike/UA outta TJ Maxx
laugh.gif
. Them dept store prices are brazy
Same here, and I have found that Nike is usually cheaper than UA at the Maxx and Marshalls 

Damn Uncle Martian came up

Nah, Uncle Martian sponsoring the Dominicano League.

Same way Dominicans look like black people, but supposedly ain't really dem. Is the same way Unlce Martian looks like UA, but ain't really it.

And I heard Uncle Martian gonna have color changing shirts to let that players know when they have been in the sun too long. Technology :smokin

-Plus, why you think these deals are happening the same year as "da census" :nerd:

#StayWoke

Last edited:
Steph Curry laughing to the bank.

Son is coming UP off this.
What does an MLB license have to do with him?

im assuming they gave him back end money when he signed to UA...

i'll NEVER buy anything UA......
not even their workout gear? Do you even exercise?

Get my Nike/UA outta TJ Maxx :lol:. Them dept store prices are brazy
fax

I cop all my workout gear at marshall's, ross, burlington, tj maxx

Same way Dominicans look like black people, but supposedly ain't really dem. Is the same way Unlce Martian looks like UA, but ain't really it.

And I heard Uncle Martian gonna have color changing shirts to let that players know when they have been in the sun too long. Technology :smokin

-Plus, why you think these deals are happening the same year as "da census" :nerd:

#StayWoke
why you always taking shots at us? get Dominicans out ya mouth

UA is hideous. I only see people in their workout gear. Their casual and sneakers are T R A S H. Gotta enough Yankees gear to last me the rest of my life so it's cool. Won't be buying ANY UA Yankee gear.

#StayWoke
why you always taking shots at us? get Dominicans out ya mouth

My reference went over your head pa

Their logo doesn't look good on stuff. Maybe they need to make a secondary logo.

Curry 2 is the only ua product ive ever purchased. 

I wouldn't dream of rocking such trash off court tho.

Hopefully by 2020 ua  has a better tiny logo.

Hopefully they won't try to revolutionize fabric and fit and start adding mad ventilation and stupid graphics.

They will tho.

Rip for sure

I predict flat out yoga pants on feild by 2020

ill use good old NY as my example here

I see UA a lot on people in The upper west side/deep in LI/westchester, etc.

I never see it in any of the rest of the boros, maybe in Staten Island.

smells like new balance is losing marketshare...they've always held that constituency firm.

Curry 2 is the only ua product ive ever purchased. 
I wouldn't dream of rocking such trash off court tho.

Hopefully by 2020 ua  has a better tiny logo.
Hopefully they won't try to revolutionize fabric and fit and start adding mad ventilation and stupid graphics.
They will tho.
Rip for sure
I predict flat out yoga pants on feild by 2020

Ventilation would probably be good for the uniforms. It gets hot AF during those summer games. Baseball is pretty traditonal with their stuff so I doubt their uniforms will be skin tight. Too many fat players and it's hurt people's eyes.

Yeah I can't do UA anything either.

All my Nike running gear is too clutch and the Nike designs and shoes can't be ****** with by any company

Last edited:
I use to be strictly nike but not anymore. UA compression gear fits so much better and UA football cleats are the best out no question. I like the availability of affordable nike gear (shorts and tees) but if I'm going to spend a considerable amount on performance gear it'll UA. Their running shoes are mad comfy too.

Curry at least has made an impact here in the Bay Area. I do see a lot of people wearing and playing in his shoes. Can't say that for anything else UA though. I'd even figure I'd see someone at the gym wearing UA but that never really is the case.

Back
Top Bottom