Under Armour X MLB DEAL 2020 = RIP, NIKE TAKING OVER!

https://news.nike.com/news/nike-major-league-baseball

ARTNERSHIP

Nike Enters 10-Year Partnership With Major League Baseball
January 25, 2019

NIKEMLB_LockUp_rectangle_1600.jpg

Beginning in 2020, Nike will become the the exclusive provider of Major League Baseball’s on-field uniforms (which will feature a Nike Swoosh), including baselayers, game-day outerwear and training apparel.

“Nike’s global brand and reputation as a leader in driving innovation makes them an ideal partner,” says Baseball Commissioner Robert D. Manfred, Jr.

Nike will also continue as an official MLB sponsor, supporting league initiatives, grassroots marketing and fan events. Nike, as part of the new agreement, will partner with all 30 MLB Clubs and promote its brand and products across MLB media assets, including MLB Network, MLB.com and MLB Social.

Nike currently has endorsement relationships with more than 500 MLB and Minor League players, including Mike Trout, Giancarlo Stanton, George Springer, Jose Ramirez, Max Scherzer, Jacob deGrom, Javier Baez and Nolan Arenado.

“We’re thrilled to bring more innovation and creativity to Major League Baseball and the incredible athletes who play the game,” said Tom Peddie, VP/GM of Nike North America. “This is an exciting time for baseball, and we look forward to partnering with MLB to grow the sport both across America as well as around the globe.”

I can tell I won’t get many Nike jerseys. Seems they are raising the price for no reason. 56 and 60
Always have been higher but a 56 in that navy Brewers is 543.00. Who in their right mind is paying that.

I can tell I won’t get many Nike jerseys. Seems they are raising the price for no reason. 56 and 60
Always have been higher but a 56 in that navy Brewers is 543.00. Who in their right mind is paying that.

:sick:

Also, I'm not a fan of our jerseys outside of the red and all white.

IMG_9422-1024x683.jpg

Last edited:
So serious question, is Nike trying to get rid of authentic jerseys? NFL is $325-$375, MLB going up means $350-$450 and NBA jerseys are impossible to find.

I don't get it with these Brewers jerseys, price for an authentic is insane which is one thing, but I don't know why certain jerseys (navy & grey) are 455, yet the pinstripe and cream are 375
image_from_ios.jpg image_from_ios (2).jpg

image_from_ios (1).jpg image_from_ios (3).jpg

Waiting for them to go back on Fanatics (they were up for a quick minute but then pulled last night) so I can use a Dr Pepper code and get 30% off

I don't get it with these Brewers jerseys, price for an authentic is insane which is one thing, but I don't know why certain jerseys (navy & grey) are 455, yet the pinstripe and cream are 375
image_from_ios.jpg image_from_ios (2).jpg

image_from_ios (1).jpg image_from_ios (3).jpg

Waiting for them to go back on Fanatics (they were up for a quick minute but then pulled last night) so I can use a Dr Pepper code and get 30% off

YO those prices is obscene!

M&N gonna EAT.

That Nike swoosh on the chest is an eyesore to me. That said. I want to see the new Nike stuff in person. For now though, I’m hoping to stock up on majestic stuff for low prices.

who is going to pay $450 for those? if anything I thought they would have done what they did in the nba and lowered prices.

Waiting for last years authentics to go on sale :evil:
Someone holler when they see them sales online

Back
Top Bottom