Unemployed Nters: vol. what are u doing on the couch at 1 p.m.?

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

I have no job.
I'm not broke, but I need to find a gig, but after making it without a 9-5 for like 4 years, its very stressful going through the whole job hunting process again.  I think I've become complacent at not having to be somewhere at a certain time.  The rest of my life is pretty normal.  I dont sell drugs or anything, but I get by, but I know thats not enough.  I just hate job searching, these long *$+ apps, and the rest that job searching involves.

Is anyone in the same boat?  (our boat might sink soon if we dont find a gig)

Share your feelings.
im in the same boat you are but its still sailing. terrible pun lol but i know that feeling youre probably having. right now im accepted into school already though and im just waiting for my fafsa to follow through. i applied for a couple jobs so im just sitting back waiting for life to come at me.

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

I have no job.
I'm not broke, but I need to find a gig, but after making it without a 9-5 for like 4 years, its very stressful going through the whole job hunting process again.  I think I've become complacent at not having to be somewhere at a certain time.  The rest of my life is pretty normal.  I dont sell drugs or anything, but I get by, but I know thats not enough.  I just hate job searching, these long *$+ apps, and the rest that job searching involves.

Is anyone in the same boat?  (our boat might sink soon if we dont find a gig)

Share your feelings.
im in the same boat you are but its still sailing. terrible pun lol but i know that feeling youre probably having. right now im accepted into school already though and im just waiting for my fafsa to follow through. i applied for a couple jobs so im just sitting back waiting for life to come at me.

I seriously dont know how people sit on their #@% all day. cant find a job? create work for yourself. too many opportunities do you want to work for a 9-5 and kiss #@% until your shoveled in dirt? hell nah. thank god my family is filled with some hard working people..there is no reason to be at home playing black ops at 1pm unless its a sunday.

I seriously dont know how people sit on their #@% all day. cant find a job? create work for yourself. too many opportunities do you want to work for a 9-5 and kiss #@% until your shoveled in dirt? hell nah. thank god my family is filled with some hard working people..there is no reason to be at home playing black ops at 1pm unless its a sunday.

at 1 right now I will be going to school where Its full time for me...

at 1 right now I will be going to school where Its full time for me...

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Word. One of my friends was like this for a good couple of months. Graduated with a BA and all. Glad he finally got a job, even though he just started the complaints are already rolling in 

Word. One of my friends was like this for a good couple of months. Graduated with a BA and all. Glad he finally got a job, even though he just started the complaints are already rolling in 

thought you said you've never had a job

thought you said you've never had a job

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

instead of sitting at home just applying for you jobs you could volunteer at NPO's to gain experience/network, do internships or learn something that would make you more desirable candidate

what are YOU doing to better yourself?
28bbdxy.png

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

instead of sitting at home just applying for you jobs you could volunteer at NPO's to gain experience/network, do internships or learn something that would make you more desirable candidate

what are YOU doing to better yourself?
28bbdxy.png

Ive been unemployed for the past month got fired for my own faults and lack of responsibility ...and I havent been doing to much as far as job search goes, But im looking as we speak....ive gotten lazier and lazier by day thou
30t6p3b.gif
....and I owe so much money, basically if it wasnt for my parents help I would have been homeless right now real talk...glad they're there....It's a horrible feeling when you had it all paid your car, paid rent, went out all the time, helped your parents out with cash... and now your unemployed and broke.
tired.gif
frown.gif
 had to vent
ohwell.gif

Ive been unemployed for the past month got fired for my own faults and lack of responsibility ...and I havent been doing to much as far as job search goes, But im looking as we speak....ive gotten lazier and lazier by day thou
30t6p3b.gif
....and I owe so much money, basically if it wasnt for my parents help I would have been homeless right now real talk...glad they're there....It's a horrible feeling when you had it all paid your car, paid rent, went out all the time, helped your parents out with cash... and now your unemployed and broke.
tired.gif
frown.gif
 had to vent
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom