Unemployed Nters: vol. what are u doing on the couch at 1 p.m.?

Job Interview tomorrow
smile.gif

Some of y'all need to learn how to network. I was unemployed for months and still bringing in 2-3k+ monthly doing freelance IT work. 

Some of y'all need to learn how to network. I was unemployed for months and still bringing in 2-3k+ monthly doing freelance IT work. 

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

sometimes i day dream about not having to work, but i think it'd drive me insane just sitting around not doing much all day. 

sometimes i day dream about not having to work, but i think it'd drive me insane just sitting around not doing much all day. 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Getting ready to job hunt.

No luck today.

Not everyone can freelance though. Especially if you're coming from the retail field. What, im gonna go to someones house and bag some #!+# up?...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Getting ready to job hunt.

No luck today.

Not everyone can freelance though. Especially if you're coming from the retail field. What, im gonna go to someones house and bag some #!+# up?...

nerd.gif

my dumb @%% supervisor firing me yrs ago was the best thing that happened to me . working for myself  & getting up when i want >>>

my dumb @%% supervisor firing me yrs ago was the best thing that happened to me . working for myself  & getting up when i want >>>

waiting for Dish Network to call me back, i had my drug test last Friday.

ive been out of work since August, SMH

waiting for Dish Network to call me back, i had my drug test last Friday.

ive been out of work since August, SMH

people think its great to have all this freetime, but honestly it sucks....I need a gig ASAP......I wake up around 2-3pm...chill online for a couple hours, go to the gym or the library at school to job hunt....then either go hangout with friends or my main squeeze...

people think its great to have all this freetime, but honestly it sucks....I need a gig ASAP......I wake up around 2-3pm...chill online for a couple hours, go to the gym or the library at school to job hunt....then either go hangout with friends or my main squeeze...

Back
Top Bottom