University of Texas at Austin / Austin were you at ?

Say Nt whats up ?

Well yea im from Chicago going to school in Austin and all theese damn shops out here SUCK
mad.gif

Highland Mall [cant go after 7 unless u ready to fight]
Barton Creek mall [JUNK]
Tylers [Nothing New]
Active Athleter/Mikes [Always over pricing Owners Managers all have diff prices ] 260 For CDP V's
laugh.gif

Tegnar [Ok just for sb'z though ] let me know were i can get somebetter stuff .... I work for the outlet in SM tx which is literally junk [I rather go backto niketown Chicago but i have school]

^^^Makes it sound like new shops just pop up out of nowhere and instantly sell great stuff. Anywho, go to Motive807 dowtown on Brazos. Great shop and goodpeople.

The niketown in Chicago really isnt that great either.

Niketown Chicago isnt that great , but atleast i can always sport me a pair or call in a pair of shoes id like from diff niketowns lol Thanks

EDIT: By thanks i mean thanks for the shop on brazos

When you get the chance to, tell the owner ucasta sent you. He'd like to hear that
glasses.gif

Will have to agree wit Ucasta!!! that shop has been feeding us our kix for years!!!! He has really help the shoe game in South Tex

Man Motive will easily meet your needs shoe wise... but if your talking about Austin sucks as a city, its really wat you make it. I've been in austin andgoing to UT for the past 3 years and it gets better every year. There is so much stuff goin on you'd never know about. go by motive and you'll see alittle bit about what some i'm talking about

there aren't many sneaker spots or sneaker heads in Austin. Active Athlete in Houston is better.

I am in Austin too, I really need a hook up for the CDP 11/12, can anyone help me? I have the in laws coming in on the 18th so no chance to escape to camp outon the 20th, or fight the highland guys, heard that there will be plenty but i don't want to miss out because of the resellers buying all, no hating Irespect the resellers but please leave some for the old collector!!

PM me, good tip will be awarded!

^^^^Believe me, you don't want to go to highland mall after the fiasco that was the DMP release. I would try the other malls first, see if any finishlineswill be reserving, try eastbay, nike.com. If you really, really want them, PM me and I'll see what i can do...

Back
Top Bottom