Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Dru hill and jagged edge never made an album better than this

Part_iii.jpg

On aj11s?

11s are overrated due to the patent, but I am not so bothered by that model and actually like the minimal usage.

I’m bothered by the material as a whole on all shoes, sneakers, dress shoes, footwear, etc and how people hype up a shoe for having it. People really light up like a kid on some “Ooooo it’s shiny” ish. Material is whack and will never beat leather.

Chris Brown is a mediocre musician. Fame, most of Fortune, & his 1st album is appreciated though.

I have to agree. I’m partial to the first 2 albums and the Fan of a Fan Mixtape, but after that Breezy can’t put together full projects anymore. Just because you have 45 songs don’t mean you killed the game. Quality over Quantity all the time.

People seem to forget, but Thriller is only 9 tracks.

So you copped these then
maxresdefault (1).jpg
Nope, stopped at XIV. Saw these and said aight, maybe they get it next go round, then they dropped the XVI...
200.gif

17 and 18's weren't terrible, but too late at that point. Funny though with the current big, oversized stupid shoe era, those would probably go off.

Nope, stopped at XIV. Saw these and said aight, maybe they get it next go round, then they dropped the XVI...
200.gif

17 and 18's weren't terrible, but too late at that point. Funny though with the current big, oversized stupid shoe era, those would probably go off.
So you stopped buying Jordan's at the xiv's and not the xvi?

With this statement you gonna have to name your top 15.
(Subjective) Top 15:
1. Aqua 8 (07)
2. Reverse SBB 1
3. Concord 11
4. Black Cement 3
5. Space Jam 11
6. Metalic 5 (06)
7. Black Varsity Red 6's
8. Burgundy 5
9. Shadow 1's
10. Banned/Bred 1's
11. Cool Grey 11
12. Olive 5
13. Bordeaux 7
14. Black Cement Spizike
15. Red Suede 21

A couple slots are subject to shift & change over time, but yeah... the TS Lows will probably find their way on here. I think it's too early, but I haven't dug a Jordan like them in years.

Air Gordon's suck.

Doubt ill ever buy another pair, will wear whatever pairs i still have. Gave a lot of pairs away.

(Subjective) Top 15:
1. Aqua 8 (07)
2. Reverse SBB 1
3. Concord 11
4. Black Cement 3
5. Space Jam 11
6. Metalic 5 (06)
7. Black Varsity Red 6's
8. Burgundy 5
9. Shadow 1's
10. Banned/Bred 1's
11. Cool Grey 11
12. Olive 5
13. Bordeaux 7
14. Black Cement Spizike
15. Red Suede 21

A couple slots are subject to shift & change over time, but yeah... the TS Lows will probably find their way on here. I think it's too early, but I haven't dug a Jordan like them in years.
Son put a spizike in his top 15...
JaggedPreciousJavalina-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom