Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Baseball was actually my favourite sport to play growing up. I honestly think I could've went somewhere w/ it, but didn't like the hyper seriousness surrounding sports in general. People put too much importance in them & that really killed my passion for them. I played catcher, 3rd base, & outfield. Could've played pitcher, but didn't want the responsibility.
Damn near everything in life is serious if you have a passion for it

yeah, but the passion people put behind sports that don't even play or coach is silly to me.
Dumping hundreds of thousands of dollars and showing affinity to a team that don’t give two ****s about them doesn’t make sense to me, but a lot of people bet money on teams and just love their hometown and have passion for their teams as a result. I have certain teams but I stopped that whole one team loyalty **** cuz they don’t reciprocate that to me in any way

Dumping hundreds of thousands of dollars and showing affinity to a team that don’t give two ****s about them doesn’t make sense to me, but a lot of people bet money on teams and just love their hometown and have passion for their teams as a result. I have certain teams but I stopped that 1. whole one team loyalty **** cuz they don’t reciprocate that to me in any way
This is what I'm touching & I understand the betting thing, but driving around w/ cowboys or jets memorabilia all over your car just looks clownish.
Yea if you're white.

Your organic vegan bbq fusion restaurant and yoga studio does absolutely nothing for me.
they tip well. still trash though.

This is what I'm touching & I understand the betting thing, but driving around w/ cowboys or jets memorabilia all over your car just looks clownish.

they tip well. still trash though.
If you’re attending the game no but I understand where you’re coming from. Now them people who get team logos tatted doing too much.
only exception is yankee logo cuz that’s basically the logo ofny lol

Yea if you're white.

Your organic vegan bbq fusion restaurant and yoga studio does absolutely nothing for me.

Ok. stay the away then. But I'm finna gobble this bbq fusion and get my stretch on with these yoga girls.

1591299983558.png

If fka twigs wasn't black she would've been considered an art pop artist. They literally couldn't defend calling Magdalene "Rnb" this time.

As a kid, I thought it was agreed upon by everyone that snickers was the best. Like i thought there was no discussion to be had. It wasn't until middle school that I realized there were people who liked other candy bars more than snickers.

For me it might just be the nostalgia.

I used to have a friend in elementary school. His name was Chris Washington. We’d sit together I would buy lunch and he would always pack lunch. I’d buy a Twix bar and give 1/2 of it to him and drink it with chocolate milk and he would always share some of his lunch with me. I believe his dad was in the military so after elementary school his family moved and I never saw him again.

man I miss my dawgs.

Last edited:
For me it might just be the nostalgia.

I used to have a friend in elementary school. His name was Chris Washington. We’d sit together I would buy lunch and he would always pack lunch. I’d buy a Twix bar and give one piece to him and drink it with chocolate milk and he would always share some of his lunch with me. I believe his dad was in the military so after elementary school his family moved and I never saw him again.

man I miss my dawgs.

unfortunately, this is directly relatable.

As a kid, I thought it was agreed upon by everyone that snickers was the best. Like i thought there was no discussion to be had. It wasn't until middle school that I realized there were people who liked other candy bars more than snickers.

Stop lying Bo.

Wasn't no one ready to shoot the fade over that snickers bar after a night of trick or treating on Halloween. :lol:

Men should be able to have an abortion. Like opt out w/n 3 months upon finding out about the pregnancy.

Back
Top Bottom