Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

If they could talk, do you think that's what they would say?

dairyland-1_enl-b7101bd19b7d9893f7413fd78231894ff31b18f9.jpg

What would a gazelle say to a lion?

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar never suffered a major injury.

By your cousins logic he had to have been on PED’s as well.

Your cousin doesn’t allow for the possibility of outliers. That alone speaks to the fact that your cousin is just talking and his opinion isn’t supported by more than his isolated experiences.

Bron had serious back issues while he was in Miami and famously took two weeks off in the middle of the season. He also broke his hand in the finals and didn’t tell the media until they lost in that same finals.

People just have to accept that there are a handful of athletes that will not succumb to a major injury and that does NOT mean that those players MUST be using PED’s.
Besides, PED'S CONTRIBUTE to major injury, then only carry short term benefits to professional athletes over the long haul. There is no PED on this planet that will allow a professional athlete to stay at the top of his game for 17 years, not one. You'd have seen that athlete succumb to cardiovascular issues, tendon and ligament failure, major overuse injuries, and far more hormonal issues than would be able to be explained under normal circumstances.

Last edited:
No clue, but i guess im only speaking from me, im always doing something and then boom fun is over i gotta use the bathroom :ohwell:

But IF i had to answer your question legitimately, just make me fart all day :lol:

Be thankful you are regular and are able to get rid of your waste.

Some folks go a few times per week.

Back
Top Bottom