Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Big ups to any of the NTers who recognize this. Been a minute for me.
1633326315013.jpeg

Bob’ Big Boy! Never got the chance to try it out. They closed down the locations that were near me.
Aww man that sucks! I’m lucky to still have 2 locations not that far away. Somehow I’m always forgetting it’s still around, smh at myself. I’ll definitely shoot for this week when I get the chance. I haven’t eaten at one in 5 years.

People who list their pronouns in their social bio's usually seem to have the EXACT same thought process on every issue, i'm leaning towards them being bots.
As a massive troll I put Bro/Bruh as my pronouns in my IG bio. The idea that you’re not validated unless you get the pronouns right makes no sense to me.

As a massive troll I put Bro/Bruh as my pronouns in my IG bio. The idea that you’re not validated unless you get the pronouns right makes no sense to me.

Personally idc about them actually having it but that & septum rings is usually like a warning sign to me :lol:

Like anytime i see that i could almost predict what will be said & how. Another giveaway it's almost always ending in a Beyonce/AOC/any of the many reality shows gif

I have absolutely zero motivation to watch WNBA or college ball, it's NBA or nothing if it isn't a live game.
Basically. Wnba players need to stop with the equal pay nonsense. Just bc they're pro athletes, it's not the same product. college players should make more than wnba if we're being honest.

Basically. Wnba players need to stop with the equal pay nonsense. Just bc they're pro athletes, it's not the same product. college players should make more than wnba if we're being honest.

IDC if they started getting 30 M's a game more power to them, but the game just don't interest me the same

You would think after Man who shall not be mentioned America would stop giving attention to people they deem "dumb" or have "dangerous" messaging, but it seems as if most of America can't stop giving attention to things they hate :lol: . I'm sure there's some psychological term for it, but watching the extreme cases of it the past few years have been eye opening

You would think after Man who shall not be mentioned America would stop giving attention to people they deem "dumb" or have "dangerous" messaging, but it seems as if most of America can't stop giving attention to things they hate :lol: . I'm sure there's some psychological term for it, but watching the extreme cases of it the past few years have been eye opening
love and hate are next door neighbors

Back
Top Bottom