Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Those youtubers that react to music they just learned is one of the dumbest **** ever. Have mad views too, like who's watching these people just mildly nod their head and say "ok" every now and then for 5 mins?
The same kids that watch other kids play with toys, or their dads in some situations. **** breaks my heart. I think thats the moment when I thought we might need to pull back on the consumerism/capitalism/internet combo.

Those youtubers that react to music they just learned is one of the dumbest **** ever. Have mad views too, like who's watching these people just mildly nod their head and say "ok" every now and then for 5 mins?
Guilty... I watched a few of this one dude (late teens) discovering 90s rap. It was entertaining just to see him recognize samples and lines current rappers pulled from. The way he reacted to Big L was exactly how I reacted the first time I heard him around his age.

Big Quint was my go-to but he isn't as active anymore. Dude was hilarious.

I'm not crazy about wings like that...at all. They cool. Less meat than a thigh, drum or breast, but the breast can be dry if not cooked well.

So I do go for the drum or thigh over the wing when I'm grabbing food.

But ain't no thigh stop or buffalo wild thighs, so I get it. I dont buy it, but I get how it's a believable idea.

I mean if it was just based on consumption per body part, wouldnt the wing shortage have started decades ago?
Chicken nuggets/fingers are big biusness...

Not Sure If Unpopular But I Really Have An Issue With Folks That Broadcast Or Share Their "Toxic Traits"

Ppl Act Like It's Some Badge Of Honor Or A Cool Thing Like

"Hey This Is One Of My Poorer Qualities, Now Im Going To Do This Without Remorse Because I Said It's Something I Do!"

Used to light up any and everywhere in my younger days, way before it was legal. Downtown streets, club etc.

I'll smoke when I see fit, but avoid trying to do it in public.

Used to constantly argue with my cousin though...mans would walk into a restaurant with a b in his ear. Put that ho on the table as we're eating. I be like damn bruh, does it have to be THAT open? All you need is that one dickhead of a cop to **** the whole **** up.

Disagree. You having a drink doesn’t affect anyone else.
And I’m def not against smoking
Yeah, I guess I didnt really mean it in it's literal sense. Obviously indoor smoking will never be acceptable again. But if you can drink at the event, you should be allowed to step outside, or wherever the designated smoking area is, to fire up some green.

they need to do video of people hating it.. especially when u pull up at the light slapping
I'll smoke when I see fit, but avoid trying to do it in public.
same..usually light up with my back against a wall or squatting away from the public.. need to boost my thc high :smokin

On the topic of weed: medical marijuana was ******** from the jump and only served to harm the legalization movement. All it did was add more layers of justification when the real argument behind legalization should have always been "because **** you, that's why."

Also not sure what kind of physician would recommend that their patient inhale the combustion of crude plant matter. If they wanted to do medical marijuana right it should've only been offered in non-smokable forms.

I think you a ***** if you're a grown man crying about things being too "woke". Handle your business, be the man you think you are and stop worrying about petty ****.
Define “crying about” in this instance pls.

I have experience with people who think that having an opinion that differs from theirs on a subject means that they’re “crying about” it.

You talkin the dudes who be posting about issues on their IG and stuff? Like from both sides? Or just dudes who don’t like woke culture?

Unfortunately words like “woke” or a phrase like “cancel culture“ have been corrupted

and now you for mainly white dudes/people who say dumb shh and try to use it as a shield for facing the consequences of their actions

aaron Rodgers is a perfect example.. he got caught trying be slick AND started talking about he’s going get canceled when the insurance company wouldn’t even cancel dude which would seem in their best interest because they would pay out less life insurance policies or have to cover medical bills

i mean this dude was just on the manning cast last week showing off his ayn rand collection

Media has hyped up a lot of Corona virus “facts” I feel like they’re doing it to scare people.

I was watching the news the other evening and they mentioned the number of new omicron cases on the rise and the very next stat was the number of TOTAL deaths since the pandemic started!? You would think they would talk about the number of deaths from the new variant! Comparing these two different numbers really irritated me.

“Cancel culture” is the dumbest phrase.

I can dislike whatever I want or like whatever I want. If you’re a scumbag and you get “canceled” maybe have a little accountability for your actions or don’t idc.

Just stop crying cancel culture when you do something stupid and get called out.

Comedians etc have pissed people off forever. This is nothing new. :lol:

I can dislike whatever I want or like whatever I want. If you’re a scumbag and you get “canceled” maybe have a little accountability for your actions or don’t idc.

Just stop crying cancel culture when you do something stupid and get called out.

Exactly. First, hardly anyone really gets “canceled” anyways except actual criminals. 2nd if you said or did something stupid and people are holding you accountable for it, well, that’s just life. Maybe don’t go on racist rants on camera if you want to keep your job/business :lol:

Those who cry the most about cancel culture have the biggest audiences.

Someone make it make sense.

I like some of them like this one

But I feel that most of them are obviously phony...like the people listened to the song before the video and rehearsed their reactions

Really a matter of everyone throwing a bunch of different things into "cancel culture". IMO the phrase was used to describe people who want to stop peoples money/notoriety because they don't like what someone said. Somehow dudes who were doing actual crimes & harming people got lumped into it.

Like you said you are allowed to dislike wateva u want, some people however seem to think because they don't agree or like a person/point than that person shouldn't be allowed a platform, shouldn't be able to profit off their thoughts etc etc & that is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom