Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

they shoulda stopped making YOU...how dare mere mortals besmirch the venerable Reebok Question?????????

:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
1590474367767.gif

If you weren't old enough for when the albums or shoes dropped, you shouldn't speak so confidently on them. You weren't old enough to see the impact and how they hit when they dropped.

Spizikes are a dope shoe, those first two colorways sold out and were crazy nice but they Jordan did what they did best and played out that shoe.

112 and Part 3 are classic albums. The ballads and the vocals and even the dance records. I'm a huge JE fan too but JE gotta few misses on every album. Dru Hill is dope and their first two albums damn good but they're not on 112 or JE's level. They'll always be under them.

Iversons trash????? Please lock this thread up

(Subjective) Top 15:
1. Aqua 8 (07)
2. Reverse SBB 1
3. Concord 11
4. Black Cement 3
5. Space Jam 11
6. Metalic 5 (06)
7. Black Varsity Red 6's
8. Burgundy 5
9. Shadow 1's
10. Banned/Bred 1's
11. Cool Grey 11
12. Olive 5
13. Bordeaux 7
14. Black Cement Spizike
15. Red Suede 21

A couple slots are subject to shift & change over time, but yeah... the TS Lows will probably find their way on here. I think it's too early, but I haven't dug a Jordan like them in years.

I respect your choices because I feel like your being honest and you specified 07 aquas which I really like.

But you put spizikes over ALL the 12s and 13s ??

20200526_084356.jpg

I hate the gate keeping that goes on around sneaker culture. You hate that the shoe you’ve liked forever is popular and hard to get now? Then go get a different hobby that can’t be bought into with a couple mouse clicks and money.

I hate the gate keeping that goes on around sneaker culture. You hate that the shoe you’ve liked forever is popular and hard to get now? Then go get a different hobby that can’t be bought into with a couple mouse clicks and money.

I hate that people that have no interest in shoes are buying shoes. People that want to be included and “cool”. So many celebs are buying sneakers or gifted sneakers like crazy that were wearing ****in Airwalks and Skechers ten years ago. I also hate people want to flip everything and end up flipping some shoes for $20-$40 profit. I hate that people are followers, just like what you like and have your own hobby. Too many people are afraid of being excluded, everyone has to be included.

Back
Top Bottom