Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Whataburger is trash I don't know why Texans swear it's best burger you can eat on Earth.

I prefer Beck's prime burgers.

Dru hill and jagged edge never made an album better than this

Part_iii.jpg
Enter the Dru is the better album. Agree with you on Jagged Edge, their catalogue hasn't aged well imo.

Part 3 though, I agree, was a banger.

Whataburger is trash I don't know why Texans swear it's best burger you can eat on Earth.

I prefer Beck's prime burgers.
Fam you all kinds of confused. That’s like saying you prefer papadeux’s(overrated ***) over whataburger. No ****. It’s not fast food because of a drive thru. Ok famb we gon learns ya..

Fam you all kinds of confused. That’s like saying you prefer papadeux’s(overrated ***) over whataburger. No ****. It’s not fast food because of a drive thru. Ok famb we gon learns ya..
Becks prime burger's are in the same pricing bracket as whataburger, and for certain whataburger is using some sort beef filler in their burgers.

trash is trash and whatburger is trash.

Whataburger isn’t trash. It’s overrated, but definitely came in the clutch some late nights.

I do agree that Becks is better.
tr1ll tr1ll what do you think is the best burger in H-Town? I’m partial to Sparkle Burger right now.

Becks prime burger's are in the same pricing bracket as whataburger, and for certain whataburger is using some sort beef filler in their burgers.

trash is trash and whatburger is trash.
Price bracket?!? What does that have to do with the weather in Alaska? A 65 Camaro is in the same price bracket as a 2020 A Class. Are they comparable? Only if you’re an *******..

Price bracket?!? What does that have to do with the weather in Alaska? A 65 Camaro is in the same price bracket as a 2020 A Class. Are they comparable? Only if you’re an *******..
So you okay with eating fake $10+ beef?
That's what they feed you at Whataburger 😂🤣.

Whataburger isn’t trash. It’s overrated, but definitely came in the clutch some late nights.

I do agree that Becks is better.
tr1ll tr1ll what do you think is the best burger in H-Town? I’m partial to Sparkle Burger right now.
I haven’t gotten over there yet. I keep hearing about it. My current isn’t that far but got damned Rona messed that up. It was Bernie’s for a minute but they gotten too big for their britches. Hupcap grill is my #1 spot.

Also I'm prepared for someone to post my burger pics.

Karen I choose you!!
15264009929665.jpg

Come at me I'm prepared!!😂

Last edited:
alchemist iq alchemist iq the fact that you google pictures, let’s me know you still have fully unlocked whataburger. It took me a minute too.
Unlocked what?. I've been in heated arguments with native Texans about Whataburger, told them to try Beck's prime cause they never tried it and report back. Let's just loyalty can be brought off when you eat REAL FOOD!

This is why I’m okay with your opinion. I know you don’t no any better. You gotta learn somewhere. I told you I’m gonna learn ya..
I'm open to learning 😁.

As of 2018 there are ~41 million Black Americans. The African Union should make a resettlement initiative, something similar to the Israeli aliyah program. Obviously most won't come but I think if they made the program enticing enough, enough would come where no single nation could absorb those who did arrive either socially, (new residents vs old residents), politically (political will to pay for, integrate, and cater to new population), or economically (housing, food/water resources, strain on public services and the costs to set up and manage it all).

So there would be a plan for those who came under the initiative to be resettled equitably in number among the nations as well as provide AU funding to help the national governments.

Back
Top Bottom