Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

There is no reason to not have an Apple Watch (or comparable smart watch) if you’re actually using it to tell time.

There is no reason to not have an Apple Watch (or comparable smart watch) if you’re actually using it to tell time.
Hard to read.

So erasing the double negative.

Are you saying.

Explain?

Made the statement today that “(American) slave owners were white supremacists.” Watched in awe as people jumped on me in favor of the slave owners. Had no idea it would be such an unpopular opinion.

Trash take.

You could buy any other watch "if your actually using it tell time."

**** these sneakers & everything they represent. These classicist elitist done took the streets and put them in sky towers. This is some wild blatant culture vulture business. When we was making this **** hot high up their *** end brands like Dior was looking down on us, and now they get to take our **** & make it inaccessible to us... to the same ppl that made it cool.

This collab not cool, the audience they gunning for is not cool. They not cool. The ppl that jack these ideas aren't geniuses. They're disrespectful hacks w/ money that positioned an appropriative finesse, and one day I'm gonna buy one of these sneakers and then I'm burn them b/c **** you, that's why.
1593754715218.png

**** these sneakers & everything they represent. These classicist elitist done took the streets and put them in sky towers. This is some wild blatant culture vulture business. When we was making this **** hot high up their *** end brands like Dior was looking down on us, and now they get to take our **** & make it inaccessible to us... to the same ppl that made it cool.

This collab not cool, the audience they gunning for is not cool. They not cool. The ppl that jack these ideas aren't geniuses. They're disrespectful hacks w/ money that positioned an appropriative finesse, and one day I'm gonna buy one of these sneakers and then I'm burn them b/c **** you, that's why.
1593754715218.png
I take it you didn’t win the raffle?

Can’t stand weddings. I hope I never have to go to another one for the rest of my life. Hate all the corny ceremonies and speeches. People super desperate to feel important for once in their lives. “I’ve been brittanys best friend since bible camp. One time we pranked the boys cabin LOL! I knew then that I would be the maid of honor at her wedding one day. Looking forward to her pranking Kevin for the rest of their lives, ohmygod I love you guys woooo!”
5E6CDDDC-97AC-4D63-9B24-2213F0782849.gif

Can’t stand weddings. I hope I never have to go to another one for the rest of my life. Hate all the corny ceremonies and speeches. People super desperate to feel important for once in their lives. “I’ve been brittanys best friend since bible camp. One time we pranked the boys cabin LOL! I knew then that I would be the maid of honor at her wedding one day. Looking forward to her pranking Kevin for the rest of their lives, ohmygod I love you guys woooo!”
5E6CDDDC-97AC-4D63-9B24-2213F0782849.gif
For the most part, those are days for the women. Ain't for most of us. It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom