Unreleased: Fat Joe ft. Cam'Ron & Remy Ma - NY State Of Mind

I'm In A New York State Of Mind 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Remy > Nikki

is this a appreciation for this? or you putting us on cuz this been out for years Killa went INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

and my 4,5 same color as flouride

is this a appreciation for this? or you putting us on cuz this been out for years Killa went INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

and my 4,5 same color as flouride

this is wild old....it was on da natural born killa mixtape last year...still fire though.

this is wild old....it was on da natural born killa mixtape last year...still fire though.

^its older than that....it was on the DJ Mello Harlem Nights Mixtape, which I had in like 04.

and yea, this #!*% is very hard. Cam murdered that verse. And I'd still take Remy before any of these current rap B's.....

^its older than that....it was on the DJ Mello Harlem Nights Mixtape, which I had in like 04.

and yea, this #!*% is very hard. Cam murdered that verse. And I'd still take Remy before any of these current rap B's.....

This was suppose to be on the Terror Squad "True Story" LP, the Billy Joel sample Streetrunner used wasn't getting cleared so they had to remove it last minute.

This was suppose to be on the Terror Squad "True Story" LP, the Billy Joel sample Streetrunner used wasn't getting cleared so they had to remove it last minute.

Back
Top Bottom