Unwritten rules of a relationship, What are yours?

I can cheat but she cant

Give me paycheck

Designated areas of house...kitc......

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

--Address me with respect.
--Keep your family over there.
--Don't ask me a million questions when I leave the house.
--Nothing is off limits in the bedroom/where ever we smash.
--Do it like I like.[emoji]8482[/emoji]
My girl has no idea with this statement means sometimes 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

quick question, good sir. What if she wants to stick her finger in your pooper. Are there limits then, good sir?

eek.gif
laugh.gif
You wild. You bout that prostate stimulation?
nerd.gif

Better question is does she wanna put it in reverse to receive the cable remote...

1279560943-445.JPG_m.jpg

UUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGH!

l.jpg

roll.gif

OMAZING GRACE

Don't ask for my twitter or facebook passwords... made that mistake when i was younger and had my girl throw back year old myspace messages i sent to other girls at me before i even knew her back at me...

If we are sleeping in the same bed girl..

Expected to get smash at any moment ..

If you have a problem with that.. it's all good..

You can sleep on the couch..

A pretty good start.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

My girl has no idea with this statement means sometimes 
mad.gif
then sir doing it wrong you are.

Originally Posted by Jay 23 Man

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Lmfao @ you thinking that if your girl wanted to cheat she wouldn't be able because of these rules, a woman's game is years ahead of ours, just live with some dignity and trust blindly....if she %*!$% up and you find out, her loss...setting up rules just makes you look extremely insecure and childish.

*nods head in agreement
Yup, rules can't stop any human being

Btw you shouldn't have to set rules, like no grinding on another man's penis or going on dates...there should be a line of respect that doesn't need to be established, it's just there...if you have to tell your girl that she can't do those things, she has absolutely no respect for you.

THIS

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Btw you shouldn't have to set rules, like no grinding on another man's penis or going on dates...there should be a line of respect that doesn't need to be established, it's just there...if you have to tell your girl that she can't do those things, she has absolutely no respect for you.

THIS

I disagree.
Everyones relationship is different. Different standards, different expectations and different views. Dancing and grinding to one person is just dancing (dancehall/ west indian parties), while to another it may be sexual. It doesnt mean he/she is disrespecting you if you dont view it that way. To say expectations and rules dont need to be established is leaving the relationship open to mistakes.

Originally Posted by Dropten

I disagree.
Everyones relationship is different. Different standards, different expectations and different views. Dancing and grinding to one person is just dancing (dancehall/ west indian parties), while to another it may be sexual. It doesnt mean he/she is disrespecting you if you dont view it that way. To say expectations and rules dont need to be established is leaving the relationship open to mistakes.

i still don't approve though 
tired.gif

Damn op y dont u just put a gps on her ankle
An b in the house by 8:30, an piss in a cup every 2 weeks  lolol

basically for me and my girl, we don't like PDA.

other than that, don't matter. she can hang out with whomever she likes and dance with whomever she likes, and i can do the same. i trust her, she trusts me. that's all that matters.

1. Honesty
2. Trust.

3. Openly communicate wants, feelings, emotions.  Do not expect the other person to sense what you are feeling.

4. Respect

Back
Top Bottom