Unwritten rules of a relationship, What are yours?

Call me insecure.. But i know the thirstiness of some men out here.. with that being said: 
No dancing with other dudes (Cant stand the thought of another mans wang on my girls +%%)

No outings with dudes after 6pm (Just for the simple fact that everytime i have chilled dolo with a girl after 6pm, ive smashed)

Im happy to say that my lady abides by those rules.. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

never smashed during the day?

I have smashed during the day.. i said.. everytime i have hung out with a lady after 6pm i have smashed.. Reading is KEY!!!
wink.gif

--Address me with respect.
--Keep your family over there.
--Don't ask me a million questions when I leave the house.
--Nothing is off limits in the bedroom/where ever we smash.
--Do it like I like.[emoji]8482[/emoji]

Word. If your girl wants to smash another dude, the time of day doesn't matter.

On that note, I really don't have rules that stem out of trust-issues. I would never tell my girl not to dance on a dude, she should just not want to. Same as the 6PM thing, I would never tell her not to. And if she did, I'd just have to trust that she wouldn't do anything. If you're seriously dating a girl who makes you feel anything less than 100% sure about her fidelity, you might as well just nip that in the bud. Not worth the stress IMO

My only real rule is no arguing in public. Anything else I can deal with depending on how much I feel for the girl but I refuse to argue in public.

Originally Posted by youngwill500

Call me insecure.. But i know the thirstiness of some men out here.. with that being said: 
No dancing with other dudes (Cant stand the thought of another mans wang on my girls +%%)

No outings with dudes after 6pm (Just for the simple fact that everytime i have chilled dolo with a girl after 6pm, ive smashed)

pimp.gif
And you also don't seem to trust your lady either. 

I anticipate a lot of guys posting "rules" with numerous double standards and equal amounts of insecurity. 

pimp.gif

I see what his thread is about now...

I have smashed during the day.. i said.. everytime i have hung out with a lady after 6pm i have smashed.. Reading is KEY!!!
wink.gif

Well by my calculations, it is just about 3pm eastern time. There is still 3 more hours of prime cheating time left in the day.

Reading IS key
wink.gif

wink.gif

Well by my calculations, it is just about 3pm eastern time. There is still 3 more hours of prime cheating time left in the day.

Reading IS key
wink.gif

Huh?

If you are not a virgin, then ima assume you ran through all of NT. Twice.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

quick question, good sir. What if she wants to stick her finger in your pooper. Are there limits then, good sir?

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

quick question, good sir. What if she wants to stick her finger in your pooper. Are there limits then, good sir?

eek.gif
laugh.gif
You wild. You bout that prostate stimulation?
nerd.gif

Better question is does she wanna put it in reverse to receive the cable remote...

1279560943-445.JPG_m.jpg

UUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGH!

l.jpg

Lmfao @ you thinking that if your girl wanted to cheat she wouldn't be able because of these rules, a woman's game is years ahead of ours, just live with some dignity and trust blindly....if she +$+*# up and you find out, her loss...setting up rules just makes you look extremely insecure and childish.

Call before you come. I get upset about that showing up unannounced @#$%. As I'm sure many of us do.

That's all I can think of right now.

Btw you shouldn't have to set rules, like no grinding on another man's penis or going on dates...there should be a line of respect that doesn't need to be established, it's just there...if you have to tell your girl that she can't do those things, she has absolutely no respect for you.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Btw you shouldn't have to set rules, like no grinding on another man's penis or going on dates...there should be a line of respect that doesn't need to be established, it's just there...if you have to tell your girl that she can't do those things, she has absolutely no respect for you.

Bingo. 

after church on sundays during football season i am not to be bothered

please don't touch my car radio with out asking

other than that i dont really have rules, and even these two things we've never discussed it she just understands that i love football, and that people messing with my radio bugs me to no end so she respects both of these, and let's me have my radio station and sundays to myself.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Lmfao @ you thinking that if your girl wanted to cheat she wouldn't be able because of these rules, a woman's game is years ahead of ours, just live with some dignity and trust blindly....if she %*!$% up and you find out, her loss...setting up rules just makes you look extremely insecure and childish.

*nods head in agreement

Back
Top Bottom