Upcoming college graduates...what do you have planned next?

I'll be graduating from the University of Arizona on May 14, 2011.  After that is when the real world starts and I'm trying to figure out where I'll be from there.

Definitely a huge moment in my life making the initial transition from college to finding my own way in the world.  I'm hoping to get an internship with the 49ers while helping PMACONE get this company off the ground.  Not sure about the living situation though, can't really see myself living at home but at the same time even a year would save me a lot of $$$.

So what about you guys?  Excited?  Nervous?

I'll be graduating from the University of Arizona on May 14, 2011.  After that is when the real world starts and I'm trying to figure out where I'll be from there.

Definitely a huge moment in my life making the initial transition from college to finding my own way in the world.  I'm hoping to get an internship with the 49ers while helping PMACONE get this company off the ground.  Not sure about the living situation though, can't really see myself living at home but at the same time even a year would save me a lot of $$$.

So what about you guys?  Excited?  Nervous?

Interning right now, trying to get P.A. work to save some money up. Shooting for a job at a post production house.

Interning right now, trying to get P.A. work to save some money up. Shooting for a job at a post production house.

all i know is i'm taking my %!+ home...

hopefully my mom can hook it up with a gov't job...

i'm gonna go back and probably get a degree inEarly Childhood Ed

if i don't go back immediately i'll get a second job so i can move out quicker...

i could teach ms/hs history with my degree now but i wanna teach elementary kids...

excited...a lil nervous...i'm ready for whatever honestly...if i found a random @@$ job that paid well and took me somewhere i've never been before i'd be down 

what business does PMACONE have?

all i know is i'm taking my %!+ home...

hopefully my mom can hook it up with a gov't job...

i'm gonna go back and probably get a degree inEarly Childhood Ed

if i don't go back immediately i'll get a second job so i can move out quicker...

i could teach ms/hs history with my degree now but i wanna teach elementary kids...

excited...a lil nervous...i'm ready for whatever honestly...if i found a random @@$ job that paid well and took me somewhere i've never been before i'd be down 

what business does PMACONE have?

Interdisciplinary Studies (IDS) - Sports Management, Communication, Political Science

Essentially like creating your own major.

Interdisciplinary Studies (IDS) - Sports Management, Communication, Political Science

Essentially like creating your own major.

feel ya im tryna do the same issh with the sports management its really all about who ya know wit that tho

feel ya im tryna do the same issh with the sports management its really all about who ya know wit that tho

Man...I need to figure this out as well....Hopefully getting an internship in the summer with Nike *crosses fingers* 
ohwell.gif

Man...I need to figure this out as well....Hopefully getting an internship in the summer with Nike *crosses fingers* 
ohwell.gif

still have my part time job. maybe join the union for a start/side job. and hopefully get a job later that has to do with my major

still have my part time job. maybe join the union for a start/side job. and hopefully get a job later that has to do with my major

I don't graduate until spring 2012 but I'm already stressing.

I'm majoring in Operations Management and I want to work in that field when I graduate but not sure what direction to go with it. Every Internship I find for the summer says minimum gpa of 3.0 and mine is sitting at 2.83. my grades in my major have me over a 3.0, but I suck at picking easy electives.

I am working at UPS now and have about 1.5 years working there, its a great company for my major, but I'm not sure if they will help me out with an internship. I just want to have a job lined up for when I graduate so bad, definately moving back home until I solidify some income.

I don't graduate until spring 2012 but I'm already stressing.

I'm majoring in Operations Management and I want to work in that field when I graduate but not sure what direction to go with it. Every Internship I find for the summer says minimum gpa of 3.0 and mine is sitting at 2.83. my grades in my major have me over a 3.0, but I suck at picking easy electives.

I am working at UPS now and have about 1.5 years working there, its a great company for my major, but I'm not sure if they will help me out with an internship. I just want to have a job lined up for when I graduate so bad, definately moving back home until I solidify some income.

I got a reality check when I graduated last year. I got lucky and landed a job not too long after tho

I got a reality check when I graduated last year. I got lucky and landed a job not too long after tho

I've been applying for jobs, getting a head start. Internships, too. Graduate the 15th of May, my birthday.

Back
Top Bottom