Upcoming Nike - Zoom BB

damn are these gorgeous :wow:
eek.gif
226_nikebasketball_zoombb_jasonkidd.jpg

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

^Good thing they're releasing colorways like that to the public...

Geez, can you imagine how well those would sell, I know I wouldn't hesitate. But I see the garbage crap they got on the shelves and I don't hesitate to pass.

And I think BG's PE colorway is still the best.

people are going to complain no matter what colourways are released.

if any of those PE's released people would be asking for more simple colourways that had less patent.

the gr colourways aren't that bad. it's just that most of them are either bball(grey/red/white) or casual(wheat/green) with not a lot of crossover potential.

both the black and white colourways are very clean however and could easily be used for both.
Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

^ I know what you're saying, but this situation is kind of extreme.

The BB is Nike's big shoe to push this upcoming season. What doesn't make sense to me is how they drop it in the U.S. in a bunch of (what I've heard to be) European-based colorways. I've heard that argument that the traditional colorways weren't doing too well, but to deviate from that with the combinations they released isn't the solution.

The GR colorways are horrendous, at least to me. The white and black colorways that just dropped are the first ones that should have come out, not one weird colorway after another.

When do these come out???? I really need to know. I think I'm going to cop these for hooping this season.
6fj1q35.jpg

WANTED AF1 Delta Storm, Retro IV white/cement/black,Lebron II black b-day edition.all sz13

i just got these for FREE! its a long story, but if you guys wanna know, just hit me up

there the larry hughes zoom bb in cavs colors

[img noborder][img]i3.tinypic.com/63wezw5.jpg[/IMG
TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS
Lofton Sizemore Michaels Gutierrez Nixon Hafner
Shoppach Peralta Cabrera Gomez Blake Garko Martinez Barfield

Dang, Penny's p.e. are FRESH!!!!!!!!!!
WANTED AF1 Delta Storm, Retro IV white/cement/black,Lebron II black b-day edition.all sz13

Those Kidd's are awesome. The whole Nets color scheme (grey/ navy/ red) works so well with shoes.

And Penny's customs are okay.
THaHaHHaHaEHaHaHaDHaHaAHaHaRHaHaKHaHaHaKHaHaNHaHaIHaHaGHaHaHHaHaT
S E E Y O U I N D E C E M B E R​
"ONE BY ONE THEY'LL HEAR MY CALL, THEN THIS WICKED TOWN WILL FOLLOW MY FALL."​

damn.... Penny by just coming back gets his logo back on a shoe, that is fresh!!!
Penny should pick nights or maybe a quarter where he would wear one of the retros that are coming out, like the blk/red Foamposites or the Penny IIs which are reported to come out.

p.s. whats Prince wearing?
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

do the lowtop versions have the same feel and cusioning as the highcuts?
AIM - Huss Sole

im (pretty) sure ill be getting the Jason Kidd Zoom BB for free this week. I got the Larry Hughes Zoom BB on the way for me already also for free...

NIKE gave me the HOOKUP!
TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS

Quote:
the Kidd Zoom BB's aren't bad, i really don't think he's gonna wear those, those are strictly for the fans
:wow:
eek.gif
New Jersey NetsMore Than A Game#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#7 Bostjan Nachbar#11 Darrell Armstrong#30 Malik Allen#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#24 Richard Jefferson#20 Jamaal Magloire#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams

^^^ yeah its all for free if you win on nikebasketball.com they have these live call in shows each with NBA players that wear nikes, so if you get picked to be on the call, this year there giving out prizes which are the p.e. shoes on the site for free if you win...ive been on the show since last year, but they just started giving out the shoes....i talked to paul peirce last week and thats when i won the Larry Hughes Zoom BB but im talking to Luol Deng tomorrow...and there giving out the Kidd Zoom BB tomorrow so i hope i win!

P.S.- the show s called HOOPSTALK AND IS TOTALLY FOR FREE TO REGISTER! ----and naww the larry hughes ones are the home with the navy blue patent toe and red laces

TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS

ill let you guys know tomorrow if i won the kidd zoom bb's...
TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS

Back
Top Bottom