Update 3: Home now! Looking like that time where I leave this earth

Real life
tired.gif

OMG.... I did not know he passed... I remember reading this back in the Early Spring.... I legit teared up man.... I personally lost a dear friend to cancer on October 1 =..

I truly hope that we can find an end to all terminal illnesses man..

#*****Cancer

If its fine with method and every one on NT, I am willing to use my PayPal as a way to receive the donations to keep the guestbook up permanently.

:smh: :smh: :smh: |I |l |l

If Meth and the crew are down to, we should definitely get his guestbook up forever.

May homie rest eternally and peacefully.

Last edited:
I like Meth's idea.

Also, maybe we could make a donation to a cancer research foundation in his name?

Last edited:
Reading the guest book brings a tear to my eye man. Didn't really know him that well but seeing the NT family come together to pay respects to one of our own is awesome.

Was able to get in contact with Fernando's close friend through my cousin, let him know we were all sad to learn of his passing and that he was a valuable member of NT and an inspiration to all of us. He said he appreciated the kinds words and that Fernando went through a lot but NT helped keep his mind off of things. He will let the family know about our plans to honor him and keep his memory alive although not set in stone yet. He was sure Fernando's family would be appreciative of our plans and that he'd get back to me. I'll keep you guys updated.

Damn, I was hoping OP overcame his illness. I knew he had a health condition, but didn't think it was as bad as it was. I was gonna put him onto some pizza places in DC if he came to MD, seeing as pizza is my favorite food too.
:smh:
Man, R.I.P. NT fam.

@yAyToNyO  thanks for getting in contact with his fam. PM me your contact info. I'm also in San Jose. Going to head back to the Funeral Home and try to get them to extend the guest book this weekend.

Was able to get in contact with Fernando's close friend through my cousin, let him know we were all sad to learn of his passing and that he was a valuable member of NT and an inspiration to all of us. He said he appreciated the kinds words and that Fernando went through a lot but NT helped keep his mind off of things. He will let the family know about our plans to honor him and keep his memory alive although not set in stone yet. He was sure Fernando's family would be appreciative of our plans and that he'd get back to me. I'll keep you guys updated.

Thats awesome man. :D

I haven't been on in a while and saw the thread was updated. I remember when I first read this thread I started to tear up. I was pulling for him to beat this and marry his girl. Damn man life is short. Enjoy life

rest in peace fam! You will be missed.

Last edited:
dam, rest in peace my brother .

story is so sad , i just read through it and it hit me hard. life is too fragile man , too fragile .... tap tap pull fam .....

RIP.. no clue who this guy was but he made me appreciate my life for what it is this morning.. the beautiful thing about it is when he wrote that he probably didn't realize all the people whom he would touch... 

Finally catching up on the updates. I feel terrible about losing our brother. May you rest in peace homie. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom