Update 3: Home now! Looking like that time where I leave this earth

I think a lot of people missed the link to the guest book. Maybe someone can make a post asking NTers to show some love and sign it.

I'm sure we'll gather the $80 to get it permanent.

I have $10 on it. :nerd:

frown.gif
 Damn man 
tired.gif

I remember reading his story a while back. Damn it hit me hard. Appreciate life man, real life...

RIP Beezylocks

Last edited:
UPDATE: @yAyToNyO  talked to a good friend of Fernando and his family said it was ok if we did something for him. I'm trying to get an estimate on how many NTers are interested in sending a card or anything. PM me if you're interested or have any suggestions on doing something in his honor.

Donations? I'm sure we can get a decent amount to help them out with anything.

Last edited:
To bad we can't do some NT type of shirt, hat, or sticker. Sell them or give them out to people who donate.

I am definitely in to donate. :nthat:

Big thanks to stein for being able to get in touch with the family.

How should we get this going?

I think everyone should send a card if you're able to. Donations optional. Any other ideas?

Last edited:
In my head i saw us all sending $ to a paypal account of a trustworthy member.

Then sending it to the family.

Yeah someone needs to set up a fund that we can send the money into, and they personally send it to the fam.

In my head i saw us all sending $ to a paypal account of a trustworthy member.

Then sending it to the family.

I offered to do this in order to get his guest book up permanently but I think meth needs to give the final word.

Yea I didn't want to volunteer myself, but @yAyToNyO  and I are in San Jose. I sent Meth a message, waiting on his view of the idea of donations. Just a simple card would also mean a lot also.

Yea I didn't want to volunteer myself, but @yAyToNyO
 and I are in San Jose. I sent Meth a message, waiting on his view of the idea of donations. Just a simple card would also mean a lot also.

Would be cool to send one card with a sentence or to from all of us. It would take awhile to get there but would be cool

Why should we send money to the family though? I mean, if he had a wife and kids, sure.

A donation in his name to cancer research would probably be better.

Why should we send money to the family though? I mean, if he had a wife and kids, sure.

A donation in his name to cancer research would probably be better.

My dude, funerals cost a lot of money and he was in and out of the ICU. I'd be willing to bet they took a large financial hit for his treatments.

Back
Top Bottom