Update 3: Home now! Looking like that time where I leave this earth

Meth save us with an idea... i got $20 on it when we find a wqy to get the funds to the fam

Flowers would be nice also. Im don't have much extra money because of the holidays but i will for sure donate something when you guys figure it out

Damnit! WHERE'S METH?!?!?!
Paging @Methodical Management   
nerd.gif

Btw I think donating to a cancer research foundation in his name is the best idea.

I'm thinking everyone signing cards and sending them would be the best idea as well as splitting whatever money receive between giving it to his fam and making a donation in his name. Everyone on the east coast could send me the cards and I'll send them to his family and another NTer on the west coast could do the same.

Last edited:
Damn.

Slept on the updates and found out in the confession thread.

Condolences to his family.

R.I.P

I agree that we should do something for his family.

Man I just found out about his passing on IG. Sad man, RIP to a fellow NT'er

F cancer man, I've been seeing a lot of young people go from it.. Smh

tired.gif

RIP bruh, condolences to his fam.

**** cancer

Just lost Grams to cancer last week 
tired.gif

Just found out so I dropped into the thread to give my condolences. RIP Breezylocks. Always horrible news to find out about the passing of a member of the NT community. :\

My dude, funerals cost a lot of money and he was in and out of the ICU. I'd be willing to bet they took a large financial hit for his treatments.
Meth save us with an idea... i got $20 on it when we find a wqy to get the funds to the fam
Yaw really think yaw petty $10/$20/$5 is going to help in any way? I know the total donation probably going to be like $200 or so. More then ever that would be a blow to the family face. Yaw kind of are bringing up old past with the family, they probably have gotten over this and now yaw will bring the sadness again.

I think dude died like 2 years ago. Just leave alone. i know i would be pissed if strangers out of no where came up to me out the blue, where were you when he died?

Best thing to do is donate to cancer research

Last edited:
Yaw really think yaw petty $10/$20/$5 is going to help in any way? I know the total donation probably going to be like $200 or so. More then ever that would be a blow to the family face. Yaw kind of are bringing up old past with the family, they probably have gotten over this and now yaw will bring the sadness again.

I think dude died like 2 years ago. Just leave alone

Not sure if srs. but NT raised like over $5k for the Philippines so far. I think we could come up with over a few grand for a fellow NT'er. Personally if someone organizes this, I got $50 on it. My aunt/god mother died of cancer and I'm sure many other people have had cancer affect their family in some way and can sort of relate to how the family feels. This just came off as a real insensitive thing to say. Also, from what I know, he passed away June 26, 2013. The family is definitely feeling sad over their first christmas with out him.

Last edited:
My dude, funerals cost a lot of money and he was in and out of the ICU. I'd be willing to bet they took a large financial hit for his treatments.

I think dude died like 2 years ago. Just leave alone. i know i would be pissed if strangers out of no where came up to me out the blue, where were you when he died?

Best thing to do is donate to cancer research

If two years ago for you was june than ok. and when has NT only raised $200

Back
Top Bottom