*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

Nah, Frank. But google "The Search". It's a comic based in Aang's time that's about Zuko's search for his mom.

damn I can't wait for this season to kick off
Oh and can I get a link to that scene in ur avy. Wanna see the whole movie not just a clip
devil.gif
nerd.gif
Yeah pass that
Sadly I have no idea what scene that is. I can tell you her name though. Hitomi Tanaka. Send ME a link if you find it
laugh.gif

UPDATE:

The Legend of Korra: Book Two Premiere Date Revealed
Nickelodeon sets an official date for Team Avatar's return.
by Max Nicholson AUGUST 15, 2013
The long wait is over, Korra fans! Earlier today, it was officially announced that The Legend of Korra: Book Two will premiere Friday, September 13 at 7pm on Nickelodeon.

It was first revealed at San Diego Comic-Con this summer that Book Two would begin airing in September, but no specific release date was announced at the time. But now fans who have been patiently waiting can mark their calendars for Team Avatar's return.

IGN's The Legend of Korra: Book Two Premiere Review

As we learned at SDCC, Book Two will introduce fans to all-new characters, including Tenzin's siblings Kya (voiced by Lisa Edelstein) and Bumi (Richard Riehl), Korra's uncle Unaloq (Adrian LaTourelle), Korra's twin cousins Eska (Aubrey Plaza) and Dezna (Aaron Himelstein), as well as the eccentric capitalist Varrick (John Michael Higgins). Two new episodes will also feature the voice of Steven Yeun (The Walking Dead) as Wan, the very first Avatar. .

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Very much looking forward to this... Love the series. Started to re-watch it from the beginning just the other day. [/COLOR]

Anybody catch the season premiere ?? So far looks solid cant wait till they show the first avatar

They're making it too easy to suspect her uncle as the villain, that I'm thinking he's just an a-hole with a good heart.

Can't wait too see the 1st Avatar.

Like the way it turned out in the end...you can already tell Uncle was suspect but I wasn't expecting the end

Back
Top Bottom