UPDATE: DNA matches Lab Tech arrested in Annie Le Yale Grad murder

Why'd they let the guy go in the first place? I could totally picture this guy offing himself before the arrest
smh.gif

he was released because until the dna evidence comes back dude is only a "person of interest" not a "suspect." He was questioned but nevercharged because in the slim chance dude wasnt guilty or the dna evidence came back to be that it wasnt him they didnt dude known as a suspect in a murder casefor the rest of his life

REEEEEEEEALLY close to home like SUPER close to home like i can drive by the TODAY show in a few mins.

My theory is that they were arguing about a mistake she made after the email in the lab and he prolly just snapped.

But it's good to hear that this murderer was caught. But it's also a shame to see that this only has 2 pages on NT when the Kanye/Lil Mama threadreaches 10+

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

My theory is that they were arguing about a mistake she made after the email in the lab and he prolly just snapped.
that what it looks like

but man, what's wrong with this guy killing someone for something like that?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I'm disgustingly interested in these cases recently i.e. Annie Le, Felicia Tang, Jasmine Fiore. I've been watching Nancy Grace and the HLN channel alot the past few weeks.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

that what it looks like

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Honestly, as smart as the candidates for such schools are...you kinda have to think, there are bound to be some uber OCD wackjobs.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

that what it looks like

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Honestly, as smart as the candidates for such schools are...you kinda have to think, there are bound to be some uber OCD wackjobs.

exactly same things as the virginia tech killer, how is it that this dude goes all the way to a university and ends up killing a whole lot of people, id be thehappiest dude to get a chance to study at a university
tired.gif

Is Yale in a capital punishment state? If not sentence the guy and transfer him to Texas! Life imprisonment would be getting off too easy (and would costtaxpayers).

So sad, I hope they find him guilty, and if he isn't, hopefully they do find the one who did murder her. Such a pretty lady too, and so young.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

that what it looks like

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

exactly same things as the virginia tech killer, how is it that this dude goes all the way to a university and ends up killing a whole lot of people, id be the happiest dude to get a chance to study at a university
tired.gif
nah, the lab tech wasn't educated at yale. he was doing "custodial work" --- cleaning mice cages....taking care of them. he killedonly one, but yes indirectly ruined/affected the lives of many.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

that what it looks like

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

exactly same things as the virginia tech killer, how is it that this dude goes all the way to a university and ends up killing a whole lot of people, id be the happiest dude to get a chance to study at a university
tired.gif
nah, the lab tech wasn't educated at yale. he was doing "custodial work" --- cleaning mice cages....taking care of them. he killed only one, but yes indirectly ruined/affected the lives of many.
Yeah, I was confused at first but CNN and NYTimes began emphasizing that he was a low-level grunt type of worker, cleaning mice cages and takingcare of the mice, as opposed to Annie Le, who was well on her way to getting her doctorate in pharmacology. I had thought that he was a fellow grad studenttoo.

Back
Top Bottom