*UPDATED COUNTERFEIT BP PHOTOS...Air Jordan 2010 Unveiled VIDEO & Photos (COUNTERKICKS.com)

im gonna get a pair and tape a picture on the inside of the window.. not sure of what tho... maybe a big jumpman

I'm actually liking the shoe the more I see it. Still looks a little Team Jordanish, but the all white Silver Anniversary colorway is def hot. I think withthe right colorways and materials, this shoe can be pretty dope. Maybe 3M material or smooth leather instead of the perforated leather on the side would makeit look a lot cleaner. And they should have NEVER put the Jordan down the side of the laces. Looks second hand and Team Jordanish.

Overall though, I don't see any basketball shoe being worth $170. Unless it makes me fly, then I think I will pass until they are cheaper. Outlets will behaving these up early no doubt.

But it's good to see Tinker back in the stable and it's extremely good to see that they are going back to some classic colorways and innovativedesigns.

air-jordan-2010-detailed-photos-counterkicks-1.jpg

more photos coming....

All I can think about is how Tinker said, "Air Bag" and that post from a few years back about how if you don't call them "Air Units" atNike you would get laughed at. Random, I know. The shoe is ok, take away that huge see-through circle and it isn't that bad.

I will say these are better than the 2K9's but that hole in the side will always make it ugly. If they would have gotten rid of that and just made the sidesolid I think it would look a lot better. I like the sole part from what I saw in the video and at least they finally brought the price down a little but 170is still a ton. But no matter how you rationalize it that hole on the side is just gross and will always ruin that shoe.

From AP:

When Jordan Brand makes its long-awaited release of the Air Jordan 2010 in February to commemorate the popular line's 25th anniversary, Wade will debut theshoe. Hand-picked for the role by Michael Jordan himself, the Miami Heat guard called it "a huge honor."
"I was in awe, because I know what it means to not only be a part of Jordan Brand but really represent Michael on the court in the shoe he wouldwear," Wade told The Associated Press. "Very excited, to say the least."
The shoe will be launched nationwide Feb. 13 and will carry a retail price of $170. That coincides with All-Star weekend near Dallas and is four days beforeJordan's 47th birthday. It's unknown if Wade will wear the shoe beforehand, say in Miami's marquee Christmas Day game at Madison Square Gardenagainst the New York Knicks.
Details of the arrangement were released to the AP, hours before a formal announcement Wednesday evening in Miami.
"The celebration of the Air Jordan 2010 and our 25th anniversary are the pinnacle of a year full of milestones for me," Jordan said in a statementWednesday. "With each shoe, consumers have pushed me to take the next Air Jordan beyond their wildest imagination."
This was beyond Wade's imagination, anyway.
He spent six years wearing Converse apparel, then made the switch to Jordan Brand in July. (Both are owned by Nike.) Details of his contract with Jordan Brandwere not disclosed, although it was certain to at least match the remaining three years at $6 million annually left on his Converse deal.
Jordan Brand spokeswoman Terri Hines said Wade is the first pitchman for the Air Jordan other than Jordan himself.
It's the latest notch in Wade's business world: He also has strong deals with T-Mobile and Gatorade.
"One thing I understood coming over to the brand, it's a team," Wade said. "I'm fortunate enough to be able to be in a spot with guyslike Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony, Derek Jeter, all those guys. We all have a role to play. And I'm going to play the role that they signed me up for andhopefully I do the best I can."
This arrangement had been kept under wraps for months. Wade told only few people, including teammate Quentin Richardson, who like Wade is a Chicago native whogrew up idolizing Jordan's play with the Bulls.
Richardson has worn the Jumpman line throughout his NBA career.
"I think it meant the world to him, truthfully," Richardson said. "Us being from Chicago, I don't think people understand. ... We adoredM.J. We watched every move he made. I think for us guys, it made a big difference. And even before he came over to Jordan, Dwyane would wear it. He'd comeover to my house and get stuff all the time."
Aligning himself even closer to Jordan is as big a perk as being able to wear the Air Jordans, Wade said.
"Before this, our relationship was kind of on the basis of seeing him and still being in awe of the person I grew up watching," Wade said. "NowI can e-mail, call him, all these lines of communication. So I think it's kind of cool. He responds back to me a lot quicker now than he used to."

it's shape and midsole reminds me of the kobe 4s
and that window is like JB's version of flywire
smh for not being original with these....

Back
Top Bottom