*UPDATED COUNTERFEIT BP PHOTOS...Air Jordan 2010 Unveiled VIDEO & Photos (COUNTERKICKS.com)

God, I can't believe I wasted my time reading through 5 pages of ignorant, uninformed and overall unintelligent comments.

Just like someone commented above, what more do you bloodsuckers out there want?!

Tinker, MJ & D-Wade all collaborating and coming together for the pinnacle of basketball footwear technology. God only knows how many of you actually playbasketball...

Silver Anniversary Colorway is nice
EDIT: These do not look good on the feet so far...not collection worthy (these won't see beyond the court/workouts if I do pick the white cw up)

I like them. this colorway isnt bad either. I think black and red will look better but these are nice.

these aren't that bad. as i look at more and more pics they seem to grow on me.
the hole does seem out of place but i guess you can say that these are what's unique about the 2k10's just like you can point something unique aboutevery sig jordan.
and the technology sounds real good but we'll see how the shoe actually performs when someone like d wade wears them.
only time can tell.

these wil be copped.... and this look like hat real leather...... not that cheap leather they used on most retros..... the way i see it... these are going tobe High quality shoes.....
Good job JB......

from the design stand point, the 2009>>>>2010 no matter how ugly the heel was. The 2009 is gorgeous from a design stand point.

this does look very similar to the Kobe IVs except if you put a Nike sign where the holes are for the 2010, then it would def be ZKIVs. For the price at $170compared to the ZKIV priced at $120, I don't think they'll sell well.

just playing around a bit....

myaj10.jpg

Sounds like a great performing shoe....... just not attractive at all.

Thanks for all the pics/info Steez! Much appreciated.

Well, upon first glance, these are an utter failure. However, letting the pics sink in, I'm not so sure. I'm gonna have to check these out in personto make the final call. However, if you rock these, better have clean socks, don't want to air your dirty laundry (literally).

PS-These are WAY better than the 2k9s. Those were uninspired trash. At least the 10's have a unique flavor. Whether that "uniqueness" istrendsetting, or ugly gimmicky crap is to be determined.

Well it's quite obvious they spent way more time working on the performance side of the shoe than the aesthetics' of it. However I kind of like it,i'm sure it will perform amazing and i like the looks of it other than the circle on the side. If they could have integrated the clear tpu panel betterinto the design i think it would have turned out better instead of just sticking a circle onto the upper. Still not sure about the $170 price though.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Honestly, If you take away that stupid window this would be a very nice shoe

The more I look at them, the more I realize that the gimmick, errrrr window is what ruins the shoe.

Someone PS different shapes for the window because that circle just feels off. As it is, I don't even see how that piece of plastic aids in the fit of theshoe. Like the heel zoom air on top of the bottom-loaded full length zoom, though.

Back
Top Bottom