UPDATED: Jack in the Box's FREE Chicken Fajita Pita + Jamba Juice Smoothie Deals - ENJOY!

Enjoy NT!

Jamba_BOL_Landing_v3.jpg

666.jpg

gonna try the steel cut oatmeal. never had it, need to see what the hype's about.

gonna try the steel cut oatmeal. never had it, need to see what the hype's about.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Same here. I haven't given oatmeal a second chance after I had it and barfed in pre-school.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Same here. I haven't given oatmeal a second chance after I had it and barfed in pre-school.

That's some fugazi advertising for the coldbuster.  They got the regular sized cup in the picture when the coupon is for a 16?  Right?

That's some fugazi advertising for the coldbuster.  They got the regular sized cup in the picture when the coupon is for a 16?  Right?

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

whats a coldbuster smoothie? is that just a regular smoothie, its been a while since i've been
Orange Juice, orange sherbert, peaches and bananas.  Plus a boost of antioxidant and immunity

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

whats a coldbuster smoothie? is that just a regular smoothie, its been a while since i've been
Orange Juice, orange sherbert, peaches and bananas.  Plus a boost of antioxidant and immunity

Back
Top Bottom