*UPDATED* PRESTIGIOUS - 2.11.06 - STORE PICS AND INFO!!!!!!

whats the word on new releases??
WesCo Fresco
~Any Beef The Desert Beak Reach Ya Speech Dawg You Wanna Keep Ya Teeth~
-Killa Cam

wow. prestigious still going strong. im back in nyc thats why i havent had the chance of going to the shop. it's crazy, my wife got bored of atl and wanted to come back, so here we are back in nyc. hopefully this summer i'll do a one day trip and fly out there to see the store. keep it up mr t. hey those carmines still for sale? do u ship out? u guys have a website? let me know. peace
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

Quote:
it's crazy, my wife got bored of atl and wanted to come back, so here we are back in nyc.

NYC is rediculous compared to atlanta...atl cant compare in my opinion....i love the south where i am for school but i gotta get outta here...i cant wait to go home

***bigben how do you compare the two cities in your opinion?

i guess i just feel more comfortable in manhattan...i dont like how spread out ATL is...or how it seems to be

Quote:
***bigben how do you compare the two cities in your opinion?

here's the story jd. she asked me for 6 yrs to move out there, and for 6 yrs i said no. until a few months ago when i thought about it and said to my self, "why not, bigger house for the kids, better schools etc etc"
cool so we get out there, and by the second month not only did my wife get bored, so did my son. they were pumped when we first got there, and all of that went out the window. honestly though i am glad im back in nyc. comparing atl to nyc, nyc theres more cultures here, different people theres more noise, and more going on. as for ga man it's wayyyyyyyy laid back and the cultures are preety much black,white, mexican and some other. thats it. im really into hanging out with different people of all types of races and cultures, it;s what im used to growing up in nyc. i was washing my car in my drive way and people would pass by and not even say hi. compared to here in ny i would be waxing my car and that would turn out into a bbq. or we'd send one cat to get everybody beers and just chill.
now i cant speak for all of atl but in the area that i was in man it was dead!! :lol:
laugh.gif

im glad im back though. so you better hurry with school bro cause u know how we do in nyc during the summer. shoot nyc summers.............classic. :wink:
wink.gif

OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

Quote:
so you better hurry with school bro cause u know how we do in nyc during the summer. shoot nyc summers.............classic.

i hear ya :pimp:
pimp.gif

thats funny how that turned out though...

but thats exactly how it is here...mind you, im down here playing football at a division I ACC school which consumes most of my time....but this place gets old fast

i gotta NBC news Manhattan internship this summer so im gonna be up in NY all day, every day

Sup Big Ben!

Sorry things in ATL didn't work out for your family. Im sure it was a big difference from what you're use to in NY. Hope everything works out. As for the Carmines, the size 12.5 pair we had on display has been traded. They were deadstock and in one of the best conditions I have ever seen, but the inner side of one shoe's midsole was detiorating into powder. The lights in the store beating down on the shoes also didnt help, so we decided to part with them. We are expecting another pair in soon, as Japan has an abundance of vintage sneakers.

And for the rest of you guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates as I have been busy as hell...

We get stuff in weekly in random sizes, but they sell before I can even post up on here...

Some stuff worth mentioning...

A BATHING APE! The difference between our Bape products and other stores/flea markets is that ours is REAL! It's a shame how many "puffy" star fakes I see daily, talking about "Nah they real cuz I got them from (insert store here)" :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

Anyways, we have Bapestas (some OG colors as well), hoodies, a few Tshirts, and shorts.

Also Gabrielle Urist Chains... Jordan IV, Bapesta, AF1, and Dunk Hi

141546379.jpg

141546388.jpg

141546386.jpg

141546397.jpg

[/b]​

Damn Prestigious is not only the best store in ATL (sorry Darius lol) but one of the best stores ive seen in a while. And im use to seeing heat being from NY.

Damn if yall weren't so far out and gas wasn't so high i would be a frequent customer.
CAUTION*​

it is a long drive at times, but well worth it...

ay T and will... yall should do a contest and give free gas cards away... 8)
glasses.gif

got forces?
checkmyfootwork
WANTED: (sz 10.5 or 11)
Nike Air Force 1 Low Houston ASG Hypersrike
Nike Air Force 1 High Stash

sorry just to clarify...Mr T you said you guys are working on getting an actual QS accont etc from nike right?

Appreciate the love Justin!

I appreciate everyone who makes the drive out to the store. I know gas is no joke. Filling up with premium sucks...

Yep, we are working on getting a Nike account. We plan to do everything we receive from Nike for RETAIL once the account is obtained. There's nothing like paying retail right? I feel the same way...

Bathing Ape Tshirts are $110. No mediums right now, but we are expecting some more Bape stuff soon.

I am ATL's Original Bape King

Mr. T!
[/b]​

haha... wats good t?...
yea, i see yall did go all baped out... any new af1's in?... anythin worth the trip?
and yea... i heard street's shoutout last night, for yall and me, i felt important, haha... well jus let me know man...
ISBACK​

ay T or Will... any af1 stuff comin soon?

i will be workin up in gwinnet the summer ... so u kno i will be in there alot...

just got a couple of nice thangs i have been waitin for... : ) ill holla at yall later

got forces?
checkmyfootwork
WANTED: (sz 10.5 or 11)
Nike Air Force 1 Low Houston ASG Hypersrike
Nike Air Force 1 Low 05 Black History
Nike Air Force 1 High Stash

haha are yall willing to buy off some size 9 kenzo fury pumps? or trade = D
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Hey,

We got a few things in this past week.

Golf Dunks in both colors

Hemp PRods

Lunars Dunks (East)

Basically a full size run of Olympic Jordan VIIs

Co.jp Purple Air Force 2 in size 11

Sorry no Bapes in size 12-13... anything over 11 is hard to find in Japan, the country of origin for our Bape products

A few things on display...

Co.jp Vans X Lucient Pellat Finet Sk8 His...

142927922.jpg

Although these Carmines have seen better days, an OG Carmine sample with "23" featured on the side. Rare is not the word, try impossible...

142834508.jpg

We got Atlanta in a chokehold...

Mr. T

[/b]​

Quote:
Basically a full size run of Olympic Jordan VIIs

Yo, please get @ me! I need to swap out these DS sz. 11.5 OLY VII for ur 10 or 10.5's.
Think about it.
.[/b]​
Now I know exactly how it feels to be a Laker.[/center]

CARMINES ARE SOLD DONT BOTHER TRYING!!!!

Thanks T and Will.
Prevenative mantenance, haha MFers!!
Get at me with the tracking number!!
:wink:
wink.gif

whats up T....how much for the golf dunks?

Looking for Dunks/Air Maxes size 10.5
Need AM 97, Nike Air Pillar, Dunk High NL Khaki, Grey/Orange Nike Considereds
Refs...NYCretroHQ,DarkChld20, gotforces, DonJuan23, Mistaredd4,Screech5511+more
Email me at: [email protected] AIM: ATL SnEaKerHeaDebay: SneakerheadFootwear

How does Prestigous compare with Walters? I know Walters is in a much better location, but beyond that, how do they stack up against each other?

two completely different types of stores

Looking for Dunks/Air Maxes size 10.5
Need AM 97, Nike Air Pillar, Dunk High NL Khaki, Grey/Orange Nike Considereds
Refs...NYCretroHQ,DarkChld20, gotforces, DonJuan23, Mistaredd4,Screech5511+more
Email me at: [email protected] AIM: ATL SnEaKerHeaDebay: SneakerheadFootwear

haha I just called about some 10 deep tees. I slept on them and i'm looking around for some badly. Those chain gang hoodies and those soul searching tees. haha I hope ya'll can get some in.
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Back
Top Bottom