UPS Commercial Dude Unappreciation

who the hell does this guy think he is..

lookin a like a sober ozzie osbourne wit his shirt tucked in..

dukes drawing are amazing tho
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

u know who I hate even more? That variant big black Miller High Life dude....
yeah, son is corny...Matter-of-fact Most Beer commercials are corny....
grin.gif

I like those commercials too man, but the last one i saw with the animated letters was kinda weak

Originally Posted by haiti5

who the hell does this guy think he is..

lookin a like a sober ozzie osbourne wit his shirt tucked in..

dukes drawing are amazing tho
eek.gif

haha that is true. i really hate the way he carries himself on he commercials but it is amazing how he connects the pictures like that.

Originally Posted by brucelee3411

Are those drawings legit tho? They look too good.

I always thought it was computer animated and he just followed the animation with a pen making it look like he's drawing

But what do I know, he could be legit

why don't yall like him? he's got that "swag" that everyone is always talking about.

i like the commercials, he seems cool. i heard that he actually does those drawings and thought of that idea, and they liked it so much they had him do thecommercials

Originally Posted by Rhymefest

I always thought it was computer animated and he just followed the animation with a pen making it look like he's drawing

That guy may infact come up with the ideas as far as drawing them but as far as physically drawing them in the commercial, I think you're correctin that he's just following a computer generated animation. The tonal range of the "ink" is really really consistent and appears overlyconsistently visable on camera and it just seems like that would be hard to control with just a board and having the guy physically draw it in a take.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Originally Posted by Rhymefest

That guy may infact come up with the ideas as far as drawing them but as far as physically drawing them in the commercial, I think you're correct in that he's just following a computer generated animation. The tonal range of the "ink" is really really consistent and appears overly consistently visable on camera and it just seems like that would be hard to control with just a board and having the guy physically draw it in a take.
You are mislead... A friend works for the Ad Agency(Martin) who came up with the campaign and told me the dude really draws them. They take multipletakes though

Back
Top Bottom