**Upstate NY (Albany, Lake George, Saratoga)**

Albany, NY
pimp.gif

Saratoga is Upstate
laugh.gif
??? Maybe to you city boys lol i'll be one ofthe first but not the only NT'er from Plattsburgh, NY

Went to school in Albany..
pimp.gif
..still up there on a regular basis..

I highly DOUBT there are any NTers in Lake George or Saratoga
laugh.gif

i don't live in albany but i go to UA.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how bout a summit one of these days.
laugh.gif

i doubt we'll get any folks though.

Im at Cuse right now.

And jblock, that's funny. I got a close friend who lives in Plattsburgh.

It's nice up in Plattsburgh if you like snowboardin and ice skatin
laugh.gif

Nothin really to do up there other than that..

Alb/QU/Buff/Bk/Troylet

checkd in...

Summit is rather unlikely... a huge piff session might be beneficial.. we can talk small biz and kick swaps/sales

[email protected]

xbl: stomptacular
xbl: piff swag

AHAHA....rub it in will. rub it in. Yes....Another Plattsburgh Nt'er in the place. Actually, Jblock's best friend.

Beallsfinest, if u don't mind me askin, who's ur friend. Jblock & I well known in the burgh, might know him. can PM if u don't wanna put thename on blast

I've been to Plattsburgh a few times. You got to go hit up some of the cliff jumps. It might be too cold now, but in the summer it's dope.

Waaay too cold for cliff jumpin beallsfinest, its gettin down in the 30's at night here!!!

My parents live in Albany/Saratoga and I'm up there periodically but overall its a pretty boring area.

from the city but went to Suny Albany for two years.. Didnt know it was any other NTers from UA..

^^no places at all in Lake George unless you count Wilton Mall in Saratoga, and there is a footlocker in Aviation Mall in Queensbury NY

Back
Top Bottom