**Upstate NY (Albany, Lake George, Saratoga)**

Kinda wanna go to Sneaker Con in July..but I don't wanna bring shoes and walk around with them in my hands :lol:

Kinda wanna go to Sneaker Con in July..but I don't wanna bring shoes and walk around with them in my hands :lol:
yeah I feel you man. I want to get rid of 2 sneakers and use that to get something crazy. Not that often you get this chance

If anyone is interested in those Hazelnut Lebron Elites...HOH Albany is doin their raffle tomorrow and thursday..stop in to get a ticket..

This thread is dead..cmon y'all where the Niketalkers at in the Capital Region?!? !

What up capital region. Just arrived to Troy due to college (RPI). As far as places to get releases, is Crossgates the best bet? And how does it work there? Coming from New Hampshire all general releases were easy, showed up at 6-630 and waited in line with like 20-30 people at the most. Developed connects and waiting in line was no longer necessary
nthat.gif
. The problem was nothing besides GR's ever hit New Hampshire. The HOH in Crossgates will be a nice change 

**Next item of interest is Laney 5
nthat.gif
, quite some time until then

Last edited:
What up capital region. Just arrived to Troy due to college (RPI). As far as places to get releases, is Crossgates the best bet? And how does it work there? Coming from New Hampshire all general releases were easy, showed up at 6-630 and waited in line with like 20-30 people at the most. Developed connects and waiting in line was no longer necessary:nthat: . The problem was nothing besides GR's ever hit New Hampshire. The HOH in Crossgates will be a nice change 

**Next item of interest is Laney 5:nthat: , quite some time until then

Welcome to Capital Region!

Crossgates is the best bet..but Colonie Center is also a good option for most general release type stuff (foams..lebrons..kds..Jordans..kobes..etc . . .)

Pretty much anythin that is hyped around here is a raffle..i'm sure the Laney 5s will b raffled off..always check the Footlocker.com launch locator to b sure..

HOH is nothin special..in fact most HOHs are just glorified footlockers..HOH has lost its appeal IMO..

Thanks for the info man! 

And word? I can see that, by the way is there any mom and pop type shops/consignment stores for sneakers worth checking out around here?

Thanks for the info man! 

And word? I can see that, by the way is there any mom and pop type shops/consignment stores for sneakers worth checking out around here?

Street Game at 801 Central Ave is a good mom & pop store
NY Gear on Central Ave in Albany is okay
If you travel up and down Central Ave in Albany you can find a few mom & pop stores

SB releases happen on Lark street at a place called Seasons..in Albany

Nothin really in Troy

Schenectady has a few stores but can't remember the names..

Troy checking in, RPI student. Any cool boutiques I need to know about, I'm a runner guy (asics/saucony/nb ect..) Any spots to hit in the Cap Region?

Troy checking in, RPI student. Any cool boutiques I need to know about, I'm a runner guy (asics/saucony/nb ect..) Any spots to hit in the Cap Region?

Seasons on Lark street in Albany has SB releases
HOH in Crossgates Mall has asics..but nothin Ronnie Fieg like..most people rely on online website to cop any type of "runners" that are limited and whatnot

There is a new cosignment store in Albany on Lark Street-It's called High Off Kicks..prices are a little steep for people in the area but he does good business..he's a recent graduate of the College of Saint Rose in Albany

I will be organizing a Sneaker Convention in the Capital Region in the next few months..i'll keep y'all posted if any dudes check this thread anymore..

Back
Top Bottom