-=Upstate NY (Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse/Albany) Check-In=-

yea whats up with the militaries in rochseter? whose getting them?
Kickmasterz...... The albinoz...... TEAM ROC
TEAM STOP LYING SON.......we doin dudes dirty.

Just wondering what spots in buffalo will be getting the militarys?? And the grapes and green beams for that matter...

where in the Cuse can I find the grapes and other LS Joradan releases??? thanks homies... :pimp:
pimp.gif

i need some help...
will there be a spot in buffalo selling the grapes?

Nate
Binghamton University
Military IVs
Dont know of any near Bing

yoyoyo need some help.... any one know where i can get the Grape Vs and also the Jordan dunks thats coming out soon?

^^^^^No stores will b gettin the Grapes in Crossgates..i work in champs so i know first hand..i go to St. Rose by the way..

grapes in the roc?

I goto UAlb too. I called footloose yesterday and they said there getting them today. I go this morning when they opened and they had a sign up that said Grape Retro V's sold out! I came in to talk to dudes and they were like we sold out earlier this week and then dude told me he would sell me his personal pair for $250 and I was like nah I'm good I'm not trying to pay ebay prices. Im guessin that they got a couple of pairs and their holding them down for their boys >D
grin.gif

Bite your tongue for no one and whatever is said take it how they want a closed mouth dont get fed

Contact Info:
Email: [email protected]
Aim: dacri2dasis

Only stores that in Syracuse that i know of that received the grapes were Aganist All Odds and Footaction @ Carousel. Wasn't able to get them because I had to take the LSAT's.

Anyways, not trying to turn this into a buy/sell thread but if you have a decent amount of extra pairs and can help me get a size 12 or 13 at a reasonable price hit me up at [email protected]

lsat's suck.

Just a friendly bump for the Upstate NY thread (last post was over a month ago?!?).

Although I am no longer a Buffalo native, the city still is in my heart (although I am glad I wasn't there for that blitzkrieg snowstorm few weeks back).

yea the northeast thread is dying like hip hop

Word where can I get some DS Starburys?
She Tell Me You Crazy Bigavell, You Better Treat Me Good, You Better Not Play Me Bigavell​
FREE MAX B

^ damn, im kinda mad u just asked that.but fyi, they were sold out in 15 mins, on release date.

Anyone go to SUNY Brockport, I might transfer there and wanted to know how's life around there?

" Cough up a lung where I'm from CANARSIE son, ain't nothing nice"

Back
Top Bottom