-=Upstate NY (Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse/Albany) Check-In=-

^ i know a few people out there, its a nice campus. they throw a few parties, they aint that bad.
Kickmasterz...... The albinoz...... TEAM ROC
TEAM STOP LYING SON.......we doin dudes dirty.

I Just graduated from brockport in May. It's ok, nothing great. Did my four years and dipped out of there. You gonna need a car.

SneakerPimp what was your major? I'm transfering there to finish up in Physical Therapy. I heard I would need a car, by the way how is the football team?

" Cough up a lung where I'm from CANARSIE son, ain't nothing nice"

^word, your def. gonna need a car, any and everything nice is far from the campus

SUNY Brockport is the STD capital of the world

But I'm going there to play b-ball next year, so I'll be double wrapping
She Tell Me You Crazy Bigavell, You Better Treat Me Good, You Better Not Play Me Bigavell​
FREE MAX B

The people that work at Brockport are dumb, I called asking about the tuition and I got THREE different amounts, so do any of you guys ^^ know it.

" Cough up a lung where I'm from CANARSIE son, ain't nothing nice"

Bigavelli, be careful coach Whitmore is a clown. You might get jerked around. yvespo3 my major was communications, the football team is good. My freshman yr in 02-03 they were really good. It's a good school but like any SUNY school if you go there it's gonna be weak to you.

I've talked to the coach a lot, hopefully he isn't gonna @#%$ around. He is supposed to come watch me play at my JUCO this year......
She Tell Me You Crazy Bigavell, You Better Treat Me Good, You Better Not Play Me Bigavell​
FREE MAX B

what are people gonna do about the ps3 release, any info for the upstate spots?

Yo

Syr, Roch, Buffalo....who's gettin the Olives? Anybody got the 411? I gots to have these!!! :smokin
smokin.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Got mine from pickyourshoes, didn't feel like driving to Syracuse for them
FREE MAX B

Suny albany checking in....didnt know there was that many UA heads on NT
The Movement
Greatness is always over looked jordan was 3rd, pac had to move west to be heard​

couple spots in crossgates might might get em.....
The Movement
Greatness is always over looked jordan was 3rd, pac had to move west to be heard​

anyone have a walden galleria update or any update? thinkin bout heading down to buffalo this weekend from toronto.

also, anyone know how much a sony psp is up there? they like $280 down here and i know they gotta be cheaper up there.

I'm almost certain that a store in Syracuse still has close to a FSR on the latest LS Jordan V (Undefeated) to come out. If anyone needs help getting a pair let me know

FOR SALE: Sony PS3 60 GB $850 shipped contact me [email protected] if your interested.

Quote:
I'm almost certain that a store in Syracuse still has close to a FSR on the latest LS Jordan V (Undefeated) to come out. If anyone needs help getting a pair let me know

What store homey?
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

I heard it was AAO in Carousel that still had Olive V's
FREE MAX B

Short but quick. I live in Massachusetts, and I'm almost always first in line for any release no matter what store. But when I copped the DMP, I show up at 4:30am to the spot, and what, three cats already there. They were from Buffalo, NY. I asked em, why didn't you go to NYC or something to cop the DMP, they said my spots were closer. At least none of em were my size.

i was out at the dmp jump off too, i probally talked to you. i met some dudes from nyc too. i was from rochester.
WE GOT A FSR IN THE ORLANDO PENNY'S. 145 SHIPPED TODAY. HIT ME UP WITH A NOTE.

why did this post just disapear, it has the most pages in all of the Northeast forum?
"Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."​

Back
Top Bottom