Urgent LC: used CPFM x Nike Vapormax 2019

Hi,

Am leaning towards fake but I could definitely use extra pairs of eyes on this! Paypal instructed me that i need to prove this is fake by way of having a written documentation like in forums where people authenticate it and confirm that it's truly fake before they would issue me a refund. Would greatly appreciate your help, guys!

Flaws i found:

1.) The 3 front bubble sole should be red with a little gradient to the next color between the 3rd and 4th sole. This doesn't have the so-called gradient effect on the bubble soles

2.) the tubing of the green Swoosh should cross each other at the tip, this pair didn't cross one another.

3.) Smiley face(s): are thick compared to the authentic.

4.) On the vamp (front part of the shoe), the squiggly lines don't stick out well like the authentic's. The said lines are not quite embossed.

5.) the white letter U is coming off due to not well glued on the upper.

Thanks in advance!!

20190821_123315.jpg
20190821_123321.jpg
20190821_123337.jpg
20190821_123348.jpg
20190821_123433.jpg
20190821_123543.jpg
20190821_123602.jpg
20190821_123636.jpg
20190821_123648.jpg
20190821_123740.jpg

please help a brother out

Last edited:
I definitely believe this pair is a fake..However I'd like to have a few more pics to be certain. Snap a pic or 2 of the whole shoe from the side as well as a good shot of the whole tongue. Do you have the extra laces by chance? Most of your pix are close ups.
Also, where did you purchase them, what did you pay?

Last edited:
100% fakes.
This link should hopefully help your return process.

Major differences I'm seeing are the tongues(Nike patches, swoosh color, and widows peak at top of tongues) extra lace packaging is from fake batches(compare to video), sole molds are off, general shape is also off a bit in the heels area. Now having said all of this I would highly advise you to be more careful in the future. Legit Check BEFORE you buy man, especially when it's a limited shoe like so. You don't always get a refund for a bad decision. Good luck out there.

Last edited:
Thanks for looking out for the community, mate! How were u able to say 100% because of how the extra laces came in a bag like that? Didn't take the laces out from the bag yet though.

Thanks for looking out for the community, mate! How were u able to say 100% because of how the extra laces came in a bag like that? Didn't take the laces out from the bag yet though.
more like how they are placed in the bag as well as the bag itself. Legit pairs came in different bags. 99% of fake manufacturers cut corners on accessories like this to keep cost down.

Detailed info \m/ kudos!

Yes, crazy, isn't it! Didn't know they are lot of scumbags out there to get people's hard earned money. You think it's advisable to grab a pair from StockX?

Last edited:
Detailed info \m/ kudos!

Yes, crazy, isn't it! Didn't know they are lot of scumbags out there to get people's hard earned money. You think it's advisable to grab a pair from StockX?
Stock x, goat, and flightclub places that are very reputable are gonna be your best bet with a limited shoe like so. They will be more expensive, however they will be easier to deal with then some random person on EBay etc.

Back
Top Bottom