US Air Force NT'ers....

10 minutes until E-5 results....

Anybody else waiting nervously?
laugh.gif

http://www.afpc.randolph.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123163019
8/17/2009 - RANDOLPH AIR FORCE BASE, Texas -- Air Force officials selected 15,223 of 30,574 eligible senior airmen for promotion to staff sergeant for a selection rate of 49.79 percent.

The average score for those selected was 275.81, with an average time in grade and time in service of 2.09 and 4.69 years, respectively. The average score was based on the following point averages: 131.57 for enlisted performance reports, 59.01 for the promotion fitness exam, 58.5 for the specialty knowledge test, 18.3 for time in grade, 11.47 for time in service and 0.94 for decorations.

The staff sergeant promotion list will be released publicly Aug. 20 at 8 a.m. Central Standard Time on the Air Force Personnel Center's public Web site and on AFPC's "Ask" site at Spotlight and Enlisted Promotions.

At 1 p.m. CST on Aug. 20, Airmen can access their score notices on virtual MPF and the Air Force Portal. Those selected for staff sergeant will be promoted according to their promotion sequence number beginning in September.

As a reminder, the selections are tentative until the data verification process is complete, which is no later than 10 days after the promotion release date. AFPC officials will notify Airmen, via military personnel flights and military personnel elements, if their selection is in question.

The virtual promotion release is one of the many technological initiatives AFPC has taken to deliver personnel services via 24/7 Web-based personnel information.

For more information, visit the enlisted promotions page on AFPC's "Ask" Web site or call the 24-hour Total Force Service Center at (800) 525-0102.

My 2nd time testing....I really don't feel too confident but...who knows?

49%.....

Line # 7043!!!!!!!!!!!

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

@kdawg: I couldn't get on, I had some friends check for me.

@Wordy Dirts: Congrats SSgt Select!

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Back @ you man, you about to get paid with E-5 + Cola.

Yeah son, some Brazilian stripper is about to come up....sike
laugh.gif

Dog, I can't believe it. I was an E-3 and E-4 two times each lol. I never thought I would see the day.

Yo, I'm at work away from my laptop right now. Can somebody post the Pop Champagne gifs where they're spraying each other (ayo)?

Originally Posted by kingofthesouthga

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

damn... didnt get in.

frown.gif

god damn mike!!! again???? wasnt u on here talkin bout u finna be a sergeant???

cheah line number 10912!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, got me confused.. wasn't on here talking about nothing sir. but yea, 2nd time, maybe 3rd time will be a charm........ :/

Originally Posted by kingofthesouthga

damn... didnt get in.

frown.gif

god damn mike!!! again???? wasnt u on here talkin bout u finna be a sergeant???

cheah line number 10912!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, got me confused.. wasn't on here talking about nothing sir. but yea, 2nd time, maybe 3rd time will be a charm........ :/

u a damn lie cuz i responded to the post... u better hope i dont find it

TIME IN GRADE: 16.5
TIME IN SERVICE: 14.83
DECORATIONS: 0
EPRs: 120.82
PFE: 59.59
SKT: 56.56
TOTAL: 268.3
CUTOFF SCORE: 255.38

PROMOTION CYCLE SUMMARY
TOTAL ELIGIBLE IN YOUR AFSC: 853
TOTAL SELECTED IN YOUR AFSC: 424
YOUR STANDING AMONG OTHER SELECTEES: 230
PFE AVERAGE FOR YOUR AFSC: 48.85
YOU SCORED: HIGHER THAN 89.92% OF ELIGIBLES
EQUAL TO 1.29% OF ELIGIBLES
LOWER THAN 8.79% OF ELIGIBLES
SKT AVERAGE FOR YOUR AFSC: 50.82
YOU SCORED: HIGHER THAN 77.02% OF ELIGIBLES
EQUAL TO 2.34% OF ELIGIBLES
LOWER THAN 20.63% OF ELIGIBLES

Killed it. I honestly have no idea how I scored that high on the SKT. I knew for sure I had 20 right.

@memphisboi: Alot of my friends were on their third try and made it today. That does seem to be the magic number. I'm a weird case, it's my 2nd timebut my TIS and EPR's are that of a person testing for their third time since I lost stripes in the past. The best advice I received and it sounds wrongbut, the PFE is what's going to promote you. 25% of your study time should be going to the SKT. The other 75% should be devoted to the PFE. How about yourEPR scores? Good luck in the future yo, I was clowning online but finding out I almost teared up G. I called my old supervisor/ mentor (MSgt cat) and justthanked him. Been a long journey yo. Still got a ways to go though.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom