US Soldiers Plotted To Assassinate Obama (News)

At first I thought the story had to be fake but according to all these sources, the story is real

LUDOWICI, Georgia (AP) — Prosecutors say a murder case against four soldiers has revealed they formed an anarchist militia within the U.S. military with plans to overthrow the federal government.

One of the accused troops, Pfc. Michael Burnett, pleaded guilty Monday to manslaughter and gang charges in the December slayings of former soldier Michael Roark and his girlfriend, 17-year-old Tiffany York.

Burnett told a judge that Roark, who had just left the Army, knew of the militia group's plans and was killed because he was "a loose end."

Prosecutor Isabel Pauley says the group bought $87,000 worth of guns and bomb-making materials and plotted to take over Fort Stewart, bomb targets in nearby Savannah and Washington state, as well as assassinate the president.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-08-27/soldiers-murder-Obama-assassination/57349188/1

Last edited:
j0i8wj.jpg

Im surprised it actually took this long for something like this to happen.

I dont think you dudes understand that when Obama got elected gun sales hit a new record high.

Things are gonna get even uglier when he gets reelected.

The right really needs to calm down with their rhetoric, its panders to these kind of people. I'm talking to you: sean hannity, rush limballs, fox news et al.

Back
Top Bottom