USA Today unveiling All Decade NFL team this month (FINAL page 7)

now I would assume that Derrick Brooks AND Joey Porter are both All decade since theres 2 OLBers on at a time same with Safety, cause of Free and Strong Safety

Whoever voted for ST...my man
pimp.gif

Why Suggs doesn't get more love is beyond me. One of the few LB's that truly excells at pass rushing, run support, and coverege.

No complaints thus far.

Gonzo is a lock for TE.
Ray Ray is a lock for ILB.
C-Wood or Champ will take CB, although I wouldn't be surprised if Assante crept up there. I get the feeling a lot of Patriot slurping will occur.
RB should be interesting. I'm assuming LT will get it, but we'll see.

LT is a LOCK at RB this decade. No other player should even receive votes at that position.

I'm cool with everything so far, I get the feeling Steeler players will be 2nd and 3rd in a lot of categories but probably no winners

Canes cleanin up so far.
pimp.gif

Nice to see Zach get some love.

Why would anyone feel compelled to vote for Bart Scott for ALL DECADE?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

as long as Brady the qb and moss the WR then i'm good
MANNING

patriotsposter_2.jpg
compared to
563731637_9dfc238fc7.jpg

Give me a break. Adam Vinatieri won them rings, Brady kept them close. Tom has nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, on Peyton except for a better kicker during hisprime (which is over).

Brady kept them close..are you serious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would take Peyton over Brady anyday...but come on now..

and
eek.gif
@ Al Wilson..dude used to beast.

I remember playin with the Broncos on Madden O5 and him DJ Wilson and Ian Gold were the fastest linbeackin core on the game
pimp.gif

Brady did well because his team cheated during those seasons. Belichick wins coach of the decade?? Dude's a known cheater. Rings tainted. Career tainted. Fhis life.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Didn't Indy finally get his ring when Adam Vinetari signed with them?
nerd.gif
oh no...that's totally different, CP. peyton had to carry his team on his back to beat the bears in SB. peyton manning did it all alone, whilebrady needed help from that dominating wr corp and the greatest clutch kicker of all time....

the anger and hate people have towards brady and the pats just further show how great they are...they must have made a lot of little girls on this board cryduring that run

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by CP1708

Didn't Indy finally get his ring when Adam Vinetari signed with them?
nerd.gif
oh no...that's totally different, CP. peyton had to carry his team on his back to beat the bears in SB. peyton manning did it all alone, while brady needed help from that dominating wr corp and the greatest clutch kicker of all time.

Do you have any idea how prepared I was for if Rackers woulda made that kick and we got to come in and say Warner didn't lead them to victory, Rackers did?
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had pie charts, and graphs, phone polls, I was about to get busy on that nonsense.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It would be wise for Peyton to win this week, cuz otherwise their could be a lot of hurt feelings on Monday. A LOT of hurt feelings.

Back
Top Bottom