USC frat boy smashes on roof.(pics)

Originally Posted by proper english

UCLA heads aint even mad. 
roll.gif
funny you say this cuz i spent last night watching this with a UCLA alumni chick and she started laughering her *** off at USC.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Just saw the pics. *points at dude* WINNER

pimp.gif

Sure he got kicked out of one of the best schools in California, but the whole world knows why 
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Sure he got kicked out of one of the best schools in California, but the whole world knows why 
smokin.gif

Some of yall in this thread sound like either stay at home dads or wuss's that stay in on a Friday night playing WoW/look to the ground everytime a girl walks by.

Some of yall in this thread sound like either stay at home dads or wuss's that stay in on a Friday night playing WoW/look to the ground everytime a girl walks by.

Not really sure how you get the impression I am mad but ok.

The fact that an elementary school was in plain sight of this really means nothing to you all?

So what if frat boys have done worse, we shouldn't speak on how terrible this decision was? I hate that, "It could be worse" logic. Because you could very well say that about anything.

Not really sure how you get the impression I am mad but ok.

The fact that an elementary school was in plain sight of this really means nothing to you all?

So what if frat boys have done worse, we shouldn't speak on how terrible this decision was? I hate that, "It could be worse" logic. Because you could very well say that about anything.

laugh.gif
They're making all of us (greek life) attend a meeting to discuss the stuff thats been going on. 
If you haven't seen this letter its from the same fraternity at USC. Kind've like a wannabe Tucker Max email that got leaked to the rest of the row. Made local and national news.

http://jezebel.com/#!5779905/usc-frat-guys-email-explains-women-are-targets-not-actual-people-like-us-men

Kappa Sig is f'ing it up right now for the rest of us on the row who are trying to get our pipe on
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I ain't even mad at dude though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
They're making all of us (greek life) attend a meeting to discuss the stuff thats been going on. 
If you haven't seen this letter its from the same fraternity at USC. Kind've like a wannabe Tucker Max email that got leaked to the rest of the row. Made local and national news.

http://jezebel.com/#!5779905/usc-frat-guys-email-explains-women-are-targets-not-actual-people-like-us-men

Kappa Sig is f'ing it up right now for the rest of us on the row who are trying to get our pipe on
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I ain't even mad at dude though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

As long as dude aint getting kicked out of school

#Winning
pimp.gif

Edit:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
that letter from that USC Frat is wild
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ the end tho

As long as dude aint getting kicked out of school

#Winning
pimp.gif

Edit:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
that letter from that USC Frat is wild
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ the end tho

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

hahahaha i love it.

please tell me you wouldnt do the exact same thing.

I wouldnt.

Well, I wouldnt go about it the way he did.

Theres a difference between sex on a roof and sex on a roof the way he did it.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

hahahaha i love it.

please tell me you wouldnt do the exact same thing.

I wouldnt.

Well, I wouldnt go about it the way he did.

Theres a difference between sex on a roof and sex on a roof the way he did it.

I've always wanted to smash in the USC Doheny Library bookstacks. Never had a girl down to do it though
30t6p3b.gif

Any NT heads done a campus smash??
nerd.gif

I've always wanted to smash in the USC Doheny Library bookstacks. Never had a girl down to do it though
30t6p3b.gif

Any NT heads done a campus smash??
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom