USC frat boy smashes on roof.(pics)

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

hahahaha i love it.

please tell me you wouldnt do the exact same thing.

I wouldnt.

Well, I wouldnt go about it the way he did.

Theres a difference between sex on a roof and sex on a roof the way he did it.
Stop being so uptight Tyler
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

hahahaha i love it.

I wouldnt.

Well, I wouldnt go about it the way he did.

Theres a difference between sex on a roof and sex on a roof the way he did it.
Stop being so uptight Tyler
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by ekon one

I've always wanted to smash in the USC Doheny Library bookstacks. Never had a girl down to do it though
30t6p3b.gif

Any NT heads done a campus smash??
nerd.gif
My old college has two Library's one is an old building and the other is a modern building. The old library was always lonely especially during summer session, I smashed behind the bookcases, had her bent over holding on the the book case I was afraid she was going to knock over the case 
laugh.gif
. Good times I love college.

Originally Posted by ekon one

I've always wanted to smash in the USC Doheny Library bookstacks. Never had a girl down to do it though
30t6p3b.gif

Any NT heads done a campus smash??
nerd.gif
My old college has two Library's one is an old building and the other is a modern building. The old library was always lonely especially during summer session, I smashed behind the bookcases, had her bent over holding on the the book case I was afraid she was going to knock over the case 
laugh.gif
. Good times I love college.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The fact that an elementary school was in plain sight of this really means nothing to you all?

[Eminem]

"My bum is on your lips, my bum is on your lips"
And if I'm lucky, you might just give it a little kiss
And that's the message that we deliver to little kids
And expect them not to know what a woman's clitoris is
Of course they gonna know what intercourse is
By the time they hit fourth grade
They got the Discovery Channel don't they?

[/Eminem]

The fact that an elementary school was in plain sight of this really means nothing to you all?

[Eminem]

"My bum is on your lips, my bum is on your lips"
And if I'm lucky, you might just give it a little kiss
And that's the message that we deliver to little kids
And expect them not to know what a woman's clitoris is
Of course they gonna know what intercourse is
By the time they hit fourth grade
They got the Discovery Channel don't they?

[/Eminem]

You lost me with that one. The fact that an elementary school was in plain sight of this really means nothing to you all?

You lost me with that one. The fact that an elementary school was in plain sight of this really means nothing to you all?

They were on top of a 8+ story building. No, no it doesn't mean anything to me at all.

They were on top of a 8+ story building. No, no it doesn't mean anything to me at all.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Yea because being on a building that tall makes him invisible right.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Yea because being on a building that tall makes him invisible right.
happy.gif

hahahaha i love it.

I wouldn't do the same thing.

A nice bed at my place, but preferably at hers, would suffice.

Anyone who is seriously condoning this behavior is foolish, especially considering dude got expelled from his University.

Thousands upon thousands of dollars down the drain (word to private school cost of attendance), loss of valuable time spent in academia, having this mark--"EXPELLED"--forever etched on your academic record...all for what...a simple lay...
eyes.gif
...pathetic...
30t6p3b.gif

Sure, he begun his "legend" by pulling this stunt, but at what costs?

Lastly, I'm curious to know if y'all are willing to allocate and impart to the female, involved, the same kind of reverence that is obviously being thrown this guy's way. Is she cool too? Or is she now in the league of "possible jump" for doming and sexing up a dude on top of a building?

hahahaha i love it.

I wouldn't do the same thing.

A nice bed at my place, but preferably at hers, would suffice.

Anyone who is seriously condoning this behavior is foolish, especially considering dude got expelled from his University.

Thousands upon thousands of dollars down the drain (word to private school cost of attendance), loss of valuable time spent in academia, having this mark--"EXPELLED"--forever etched on your academic record...all for what...a simple lay...
eyes.gif
...pathetic...
30t6p3b.gif

Sure, he begun his "legend" by pulling this stunt, but at what costs?

Lastly, I'm curious to know if y'all are willing to allocate and impart to the female, involved, the same kind of reverence that is obviously being thrown this guy's way. Is she cool too? Or is she now in the league of "possible jump" for doming and sexing up a dude on top of a building?

^ Man anything that relates to a hyper-heterosexual activity HAS to be con-signed by these dudes. Even if it makes ZERO sense. All of these fools in here saying they would do it too, yea sure. Go do it now and provide proof if you all are about that life. No need to fake for NT. It was a dumb decision and considering it was near a elementary school just makes it even more WRONG.

Damn so that man got kicked out of school? Damn, so I guess it wasn't worth it after all.

^ Man anything that relates to a hyper-heterosexual activity HAS to be con-signed by these dudes. Even if it makes ZERO sense. All of these fools in here saying they would do it too, yea sure. Go do it now and provide proof if you all are about that life. No need to fake for NT. It was a dumb decision and considering it was near a elementary school just makes it even more WRONG.

Damn so that man got kicked out of school? Damn, so I guess it wasn't worth it after all.

I wouldn't do it.  Only because of the consequences of being caught, though.  And I definitely would have done it at night.

I wouldn't do it.  Only because of the consequences of being caught, though.  And I definitely would have done it at night.

It was on a Saturday, school was out.

It was on a Saturday, school was out.

i bet some of yall sound just like the dudes that convinced him that this was okay...

lol... he may have got some kudos from his frat bros...

and he might have got some poon for being the adventurous type...

but now he's expelled, and it might be kinda tough for him to get into another school...

was it worth it??

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom