USC frat boy smashes on roof.(pics)

i bet some of yall sound just like the dudes that convinced him that this was okay...

lol... he may have got some kudos from his frat bros...

and he might have got some poon for being the adventurous type...

but now he's expelled, and it might be kinda tough for him to get into another school...

was it worth it??

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

^ Man anything that relates to a hyper-heterosexual activity HAS to be con-signed by these dudes. Even if it makes ZERO sense. All of these fools in here saying they would do it too, yea sure. Go do it now and provide proof if you all are about that life. No need to fake for NT. It was a dumb decision and considering it was near a elementary school just makes it even more WRONG.

Damn so that man got kicked out of school? Damn, so I guess it wasn't worth it after all.
What does that even mean?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

^ Man anything that relates to a hyper-heterosexual activity HAS to be con-signed by these dudes. Even if it makes ZERO sense. All of these fools in here saying they would do it too, yea sure. Go do it now and provide proof if you all are about that life. No need to fake for NT. It was a dumb decision and considering it was near a elementary school just makes it even more WRONG.

Damn so that man got kicked out of school? Damn, so I guess it wasn't worth it after all.
What does that even mean?
roll.gif

He got expelled? Damn, I didn't know that. It definitely wasn't worth it then. No ({}) is worth gettin kicked out of college for
30t6p3b.gif

He got expelled? Damn, I didn't know that. It definitely wasn't worth it then. No ({}) is worth gettin kicked out of college for
30t6p3b.gif

i bet some of yall sound just like the dudes that convinced him that this was okay...

but now he's expelled, and it might be kinda tough for him to get into another school...

was it worth it??

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

was it worth it??

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

roll.gif
i know where that is at i skate right there across the street and that building can be seen by the skate spot

on the corner near the elementary school?
yeahh! thats the spot!

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

roll.gif
i know where that is at i skate right there across the street and that building can be seen by the skate spot

on the corner near the elementary school?
yeahh! thats the spot!

That e-mail was pretty crazy they wrote too

But u know someone will see u doing that

That e-mail was pretty crazy they wrote too

But u know someone will see u doing that

Back
Top Bottom