USC frat boy smashes on roof.(pics)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But it is on broad day light. How poor of a decision can one make? Think about what you just said. You say he didn't do it to be accepted but then you turn around and say that he probably did it for bragging rights. You see the contradiction?
I'm not saying it wasn't a poor decision, but I'm not really seeing the contradiction. I don't think my statement necessarily said he was doing it for bragging rights. I believe there's a difference between doing something to be accepted and doing something that you would find to be exhilarating. I could see smashing on a roof and/or in broad daylight being on someone's bucket list or them doing it just for fun.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

The repercussions of this will decide whether it was worth it or not

Expelled from USC - not worth it
So that is the ONLY thing that can make it not worth it?
I'm not disagreeing with you about the incident cause dude is dumb as a box of rocks for doin' that in broad day light and depending on what year he is in school, derailing his college career.  BUT if you know you can get away with something and it's really not causing any harm then by all means, take that chance, but don't be taken aback if you get caught and have to face the consequences.

I'm not disagreeing with you about the incident cause dude is dumb as a box of rocks for doin' that in broad day light and depending on what year he is in school, derailing his college career.  BUT if you know you can get away with something and it's really not causing any harm then by all means, take that chance, but don't be taken aback if you get caught and have to face the consequences.

Why do you take everything so literally?

Why do you take everything so literally?

all imma say is;

Independence Hall at The Ohio State University is never locked...

do with that information what you will.

all imma say is;

Independence Hall at The Ohio State University is never locked...

do with that information what you will.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

I'm not saying it wasn't a poor decision, but I'm not really seeing the contradiction. I don't think my statement necessarily said he was doing it for bragging rights. I believe there's a difference between doing something to be accepted and doing something that you would find to be exhilarating. I could see smashing on a roof and/or in broad daylight being on someone's bucket list or them doing it just for fun.

I don't think he was doing it to be accepted.

Most individuals would do it simply to say they smashed on a roof in Southern California.
You don't see how those two statements conflict? Who is he going to say he smashed on a roof to? Himself? No, of course not. I am pretty sure doing it in day light, the common sense portion of his brain knew that SOMEONE would see it. Again, bragging rights. Bragging rights is an attempt for appreciation/acceptance.

For those of you defending it, let your kid be the one that was caught participating in it. And we will see how many Barry Horowitz Pats on the Back you will give them.

Most individuals would do it simply to say they smashed on a roof in Southern California.
You don't see how those two statements conflict? Who is he going to say he smashed on a roof to? Himself? No, of course not. I am pretty sure doing it in day light, the common sense portion of his brain knew that SOMEONE would see it. Again, bragging rights. Bragging rights is an attempt for appreciation/acceptance.

For those of you defending it, let your kid be the one that was caught participating in it. And we will see how many Barry Horowitz Pats on the Back you will give them.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Obviously he didn't get away with it. How is an institution's name plastered on the internet regarding this situation not harmful? It damn sure isn't a positive situation for the school. If a prospective parent reads this what do you think they will say? "That school has no sense of respect or supervision. Why are kids allowed to act that way." It damn sure will harm the young man and woman involved in it. Especially the woman. There is always going to be some sort of reaction to the situation.

You have to look at the big picture here. Not saying USC's attendance will drop 44% but I won't look at this as a "No harm done" situation.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Obviously he didn't get away with it. How is an institution's name plastered on the internet regarding this situation not harmful? It damn sure isn't a positive situation for the school. If a prospective parent reads this what do you think they will say? "That school has no sense of respect or supervision. Why are kids allowed to act that way." It damn sure will harm the young man and woman involved in it. Especially the woman. There is always going to be some sort of reaction to the situation.

You have to look at the big picture here. Not saying USC's attendance will drop 44% but I won't look at this as a "No harm done" situation.

Once again, I did not say he was doing it for bragging rights. I was more so saying that he did it because he could and that afterwards he would always know that he smashed on said rooftop. No where in those posts did I mention anything about bragging about the fact that he did it. Just because someone does something risky, "cool" or lavish doesn't always mean they are doing it in order to gain acceptance. Most of the time people do things of that nature simply because they can and others who can not do them misconstrue it.

Once again, I did not say he was doing it for bragging rights. I was more so saying that he did it because he could and that afterwards he would always know that he smashed on said rooftop. No where in those posts did I mention anything about bragging about the fact that he did it. Just because someone does something risky, "cool" or lavish doesn't always mean they are doing it in order to gain acceptance. Most of the time people do things of that nature simply because they can and others who can not do them misconstrue it.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

LMFAO

65692sorry_winning.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:

just googled this for more pics, this dude was on that tiger blood; no fear
pimp.gif

There's a point where it crosses from just being funny to downright self-degrading. This crossed that line so long ago.

And there's an elementary school nearby? Fifteen minutes of fame, a life of regret.

laugh.gif
...I guess.

There's a point where it crosses from just being funny to downright self-degrading. This crossed that line so long ago.

And there's an elementary school nearby? Fifteen minutes of fame, a life of regret.

laugh.gif
...I guess.

Back
Top Bottom